One of the Friday night specials is Porchetta! Yes, of course - there is a $1.50/person cake service fee. Submit corrections. Friendly service. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Contact Us. Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails menu - Alameda CA 94501 - (877) 585-1085 California Alameda Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails (510) 521-1152 We make ordering easy. Menu Popular dishes View full menu $9.00 Tiramisu 72 Photos 117 Reviews $21.00 Cristina 40 Photos 51 Reviews $25.00 Spaghetti Del Trabocco 44 Photos 52 Reviews $22.00 Ravioli Con Coda 32 Photos 37 Reviews $20.00 Agnolotti Di Zucca 20 Photos 31 Reviews $18.00 Caprese 18 Photos 37 Reviews $9.00 "punch Abruzzese" Panna Cotta 21 Photos 29 Reviews She continued to tell is that pit bulls are vicious and banned animals. take home family style dinner, ready to take home and serve. Tbsp. For reservations for Outdoor Dining Only Email christine@trabocco.com Or call: 510-521-1152 Hours: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:30am - 8:30pm Friday, Saturday 11:30am - 9:30pm Photos of Italy by Alberto Paolucci Location photos by Christina McNeil Photography Great find on the way from Oakland Airport to Sonoma. Reasonable prices. Though staff had to change mid-meal, seamless with a dash of humor. It came with polenta and fresh spinach on the side. On the downside. You are free to download the Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails menu files. is one of the best places in Montreal for a business lunch or simply for the pleasure of eating well. Trabocco has great pizza and very nice ambiance. Menu Find out about Trabocco specials and events! See our latest menu and specials updated daily. In addition the prices were reasonable. Details Boneless Rib Eye, slow roasted rare and finished on the wood-fire grill, served with soft polenta, sauteed spinach, and red wine au jus sauce, Veal shank braised with garden vegetables, fresh herbs, red wine, mushrooms, and tomatoes, served with soft polenta and sauteed spinach, Traditional, Abruzzese-style slow roasted pork, served with wood-fire roasted brussel sprouts and cauliflower, and roasted potatoes with toasted almonds, St. George Dry Rye Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth (aged in oak), Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom, saffron, ginger beer, St. George Botanivore Gin, pineapple, lime, orange, Lacrima di morro, St. George Agricole Rum, grapefruit, Cappelleti, lime, St. George Terroir Gin, Cochhi Americano, Absinthe Verte, Bulleit Rye, St. George Absinthe, Peychaud's bitters, St. George Bontanivore Gin, Limoncello, thyme, St. George Green Chile Vodka, house-made Mary mix, Larceny bourbon, Carpano Anticia, Angostura bitters, Luxardo Cherry, Fresh tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, Fresh tomato sauce, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella cheese, Penne pasta with fresh tomato sauce and parmesan cheese, Penne Pasta with butter and parmesan cheese, Breaded and fried chicken breast strips with french fries, Blueberry Panna Cotta flavored with Punch Abruzzese herbal aperitivo, Flourless chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, creme anglaise. 2213 S Shore Ctr, Alameda, CA 94501-8073 Website Email +1 510-521-1152 Improve this listing Menu ANTIPASTI Polipo e Patate grilled octopus, potato, celery, shallots, lemon, olive oil $22.00 Caprese di stefano burrata, rosso bruno tomatoes, basil, olive oil, olives $18.00 Burrata Con Prosciutto di stefano burrata, prosciutto, grissini $20.00 For mains I chose the char grilled seafood (scallops, prawns and calamari) and my husband had the slow cooked lamb shank. It came with polenta and fresh spinach on the side. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Hector: You are one of the best restaurant service workers on the planet. Both were superb. She said they are banned from apartments but had nothing to say when I told her that those restrictions cannot apply to trained service animals but still refused to serve us. world class Italian cuisine in a family friendly setting, beautiful year-round outdoor dining and lounge, and a sleek and dynamic bar. new york steak, roasted potatoes and almonds, spinach, Wood-fire grilled 16 oz. Online ordering is only supported on the Zomato mobile app, grilled octopus, potato, celery, shallots, lemon, olive oil, di stefano burrata, rosso bruno tomatoes, basil, olive oil, olives, castelvetrano olives, almonds, ricotta salata cheese, breaded and fried calamari served with spicy tomato sauce, roasted golden and red baby beets, watercress, walnuts, ricotta salata, red-wine vinaigrette, frise, radicchio, endive, walnuts, red grapes, grilled pear, prosecco vinaigrette, gorgonzola, baby mixed kale, cannellini, carrots, creamy lemon parmesan dressing, lentils, garbanzos, farro, cannellini beans, quinoa, carrots, cherry tomatoes, lemon anchovy dressing, Soup for Friday, July 1: Wood-fire roasted tomato and fennel (Vegan); and cannellini beans with spicy Italian sausage, caesar salad with romaine, parmesan, egg, croutons, anchovies, lemon anchovy dressing, half calzone, half pizza with tomato, fior di latte, basil, ricotta, mushroom, zucchini, eggplant, artichokes, mushrooms, tomato sauce, fior di latte, mushrooms, fior di latte, arugula, prosciutto, shaved parmesan, truffle olive oil, spicy Italian sausage, broccoli rabe, tomato sauce, fior di latte, tomato sauce, fior di latte (fresh mozzarella), assorted italian cured meats, fresh tomato sauce, ricotta, eggplant, basil, rigatoni pasta with beef, pork, tomato rag, parmesan, house-made pasta stuffed with braised oxtail, au jus, pecorino pepato, house-made pasta filled with butternut squash, walnuts, brown butter sage sauce, parmesan, over fresh tomato sauce, baby octopus and tomato rag with shrimp, scallops, clams, mussels, house-made potato dumplings with roasted butternut squash, mushrooms, white wine, parmesan, House-made spinach pasta, Bolognese meat sauce (beef, pork, tomato ragu), bechamel, parmesan and porcini mushrooms, seafood stew with clams, mussels, shrimp, octopus, scallops, fresh fish filet, tomato broth, with grill-toasted bread, wood-fire grilled scottish salmon filet, arugula fennel salad, and heirloom tomato salad with grilled polenta, grilled scallops, shrimp, and calamari served over sauted spinach, arugula, farro, cannellini beans, and grilled tomatoes with lemon and olive oil. As an appetizer, I ordered the calamari. Hotels near Frank Bette Center for the Arts, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Alameda, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Alameda. I wanted to eat more! With Trabocco, Giuseppe Naccarelli is fulfilling that dream. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The buzzing restaurant is always busy, but the wait is well worth it. Good portion sizes. It is absolutely fabulous, succulent and delicious.Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye! In business mode? Excellent food and service. Chef has a selection that we appreciate. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. The dining room offers intimate booths, tables, banquet seating, and a beautiful acacia wood Chef's communal table. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. I'm glad I stopped in. new york steak, roasted potatoes and almonds, spinach, Wood-fire grilled 16 oz. Luckily we arrived in the dinner hour last night-on a Friday. Would return if in the neighborhood.More, I ordered a family dinner to go and picked it up earlier today. served with grill toasted bread, Fresh Scottish salmon filet, in a panko breadcrumb and pecorino crust, baked in the wood-fire oven, over a tomato, basil, olive, and caper sauce. and Sunday was a travel day, so no appetizers. Architect Lev Weisbach, of Weisbach architecture|design, found inspiration in the beautiful 'trabocchi' of Abruzzo. The food is costly here, so people should get what they pay for.More, We sat in the atrium and it was bright and sunny! The food was as special as the experience. Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye! It was more like 1.3 pieces of chicken per plate; instead of 2. We had a reservation for 5 at 11:30 am today. Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye! take home family style dinner, ready to take home and serve. The 16-seat private wine room is perfect for intimate gatherings, and the bar with communal bar tables pays subtle homage to sleek, sexy Italian sports cars and Vespas. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Branzino was not deboned- before delivery or upon arrival. In business mode? Alameda, CA; 69 friends 721 reviews 7683 photos Elite '22; Share review Embed review Compliment Send message Follow Lee D. Stop following Lee D. 9/26/2022 A Trabocco is a unique fishing pier found along . In addition the prices were reasonable. With Trabocco, Giuseppe Naccarelli is fulfilling that dream. 1 Gluten free pasta with ragu (apparently the hosts "go-to dish") ; 2 orders ravioli with butternut squash and sage butter - the "go-to" for my vegetarian; and I had a truly fabulous brodetto - an octopus and tomato flavored broth with LOTS of delicious, perfectly cooked seafood. Lunch Menu. Phone number (510) 521-1152 Cuisines Italian Average Cost $75 for two people (approx.) The open kitchen, anchored by a black-tiled Stefano-Ferrara pizza oven, lets guests see the excitement of the kitchen in action and offers counter seating for front row views. She continued to tell is that pit bulls are vicious and banned animals. The portion size wasn't as large as I had hoped, but the calamari was perfect. Without alcohol for Dinner Menu. We could not fault either dish. bone-in pork chop, broccolini rabe sauted with garlic and anchovy, roasted potatoes with almonds, 18+ oz. Enjoy popular items like a Big Mac or get a sweet treat like the Smarties McFlurry. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Blueberry Panna Cotta flavored with Punch Abruzzese herbal aperitivo, Flourless chocolate cake, chocolate sauce, creme anglaise, Menu for Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails provided by Allmenus.com. Sumac. I've walked past this restaurant a hundred times, and this is my first time eating here. Four-Course Family Dinner for Two or Four -- Take out Only, Insalata Mista - mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette/ Choice of one: Maccheroni alla Pecorara - penne pasta with fresh tomato sauce, ricotta, eggplant, basil (can be prepared gluten-free) -or- Rigatoni Bolognese - rigatoni pasta with beef, pork, tomato ragu (can be prepared gluten free)/ Choice of one: Pollo Contadina -- Wood-fire grilled partially deboned Mary's organic chicken, fresh herb and chili flake marinade, served with sauteed spinach and roasted potatoes with toasted almonds -or- Salmone alla Griglia - Wood-fire grilled Scottish salmon filets with lemon olive oil, served with sauteed spinach and roasted potatoes with toasted almonds/ Dessert - Tiramisu, wood-fire grilled 16oz. Boneless Rib Eye, slow roasted rare and finished on the wood-fire grill, served with soft polenta, sauteed spinach, and red wine au jus sauce, wood-fire grilled partially de-boned half-chicken, fresh herb and chili flake marinade, abruzzese salt, roasted seasonal vegetables and potatoes with almonds, Lamb shank braised with garden vegetables, fresh herbs, red wine, and tomatoes, served with soft polenta and sauteed spinach. I had the lamb shank specialand my wife the salmon. Looked as is the runners for that were overstretched. We fly into Oakland, CA airport several times a year. I promise the next time we return to Oakland to visit the kids we will definitely eat there again.More, Service was great. take home family style dinner, ready to take home and serve. We'd eaten very well this weekend,and Sunday was a travel day, so no appetizers. Every Chef dreams of owning his own restaurant - a place to reflects their passion, personality, love for food and a fabulous dining experience. . Entrees ordered; a lovely bottle of wine was ordered and opened to accompany the diverse entrees. Boneless Rib Eye, slow roasted rare and finished on the wood-fire grill, served with soft polenta, sauteed spinach, and red wine au jus sauce, wood-fire grilled partially de-boned half-chicken, fresh herb and chili flake marinade, abruzzese salt, roasted seasonal vegetables and potatoes with almonds, Lamb shank braised with garden vegetables, fresh herbs, red wine, and tomatoes, served with soft polenta and sauteed spinach. When queried, Nikko had said this dish had more seafood than the spaghetti with seafood, and I'm delighted I followed his suggestion. I've walked past this restaurant a hundred times, and this is my first time eating here. There was lots of parking Everything is well prepared, and it is served hot with great bread. I'm not a fan of sitting outside in the tent enclosure, but for food this good - I almost Though no longer used for fishing, the Trabocchi (plural) are an important part of the culture and history of Abruzzo. Restaurants near Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails in Alameda, Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant, The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant, trabocco kitchen and cocktails lunch menu, trabocco kitchen and cocktails food photos, trabocco kitchen and cocktails in alameda reviews. Four-Course Family Dinner for Two or Four. with a fresh chilled carpaccio which was perfect. The 16-seat private wine room is perfect for intimate gatherings, and the bar with communal bar tables pays subtle homage to sleek, sexy Italian sports cars and Vespas. Menu for Trabocco Kitchen & Cocktails Dinner Menu; Cocktail Menu; Trabocco Kid's Menu; About Trabocco; Dolce - Desserts; Antipasti Polipo e Patate. We could not fault either dish. Would return if in the neighborhood. Served with soft polenta and sauted spinach, Wood-fire grilled, partially de-boned, whole Mediterranean sea bass with cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, fresh herbs, served with roasted potatoes and almonds, and roasted cauliflower and Brussel sprouts, brocolli rabe sauted with olive oil, garlic, anchovies, green beans sauted in olive oil and garlic topped with orange and lemon zest. ristorante il trabocco alameda, trabocco, trabocco alameda lunch menu, site:zomato.com trabocco 94501, menu trabacco alameda, It is an icon with title . 20 reviews 15 photos. I'm glad I stopped in. Reasonable prices.More, This is not a review about the food because we never got any since we were denied service. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. bone-in pork chop, broccolini rabe sauted with garlic and anchovy, roasted potatoes with almonds, 18+ oz. This restaurant has always excelled, and never disappointed.More, I had dinner here with friends on Tuesday night, and it was so delicious that my husband took me back the next day for a wonderful birthday lunch. Restaurants near Trabocco Kitchen and Cocktails in Alameda The portion size wasn't as large as I had hoped, but the calamari was perfect. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. She said they are banned from apartments but had nothing to say when I told her that those restrictions cannot apply to trained service animals but still refused to serve us. is a new, Italian-inspired, market-fresh eatery. Apparently the cooks don't know how to cutchicken. served with grill toasted bread, Fresh Scottish salmon filet, in a panko breadcrumb and pecorino crust, baked in the wood-fire oven, over a tomato, basil, olive, and caper sauce. Entrees ordered; a lovely bottle of wine was ordered and opened to accompany the diverse entrees. Our entreeswere gnocci and branzino. I will definitely be back. Trabocco, a new restaurant founded by Alameda residents Chef Giuseppe Naccarelli, a native of Palombaro, Italy, and his wife, Christine, is now open at Alameda South Shore Center, announced Jamestown, a leading national real estate acquisition and management firm and the centers owner. bone-in pork chop, broccolini rabe sauted with garlic and anchovy, roasted potatoes with almonds, 18+ oz. Love the ambiance at Trabocco. I'm not a fan of sitting outside in the tent enclosure, but for food this good - I almost were gnocci and branzino. We took our friends here for dinner based on the recommendation of my wifes coworker that knows the chef/owner. Hector: You are one of the best restaurant service workers on the planet.More, I met my brother and niece in Alameda and my brother highly recommended this restaurant. . Benvenuti! We travel to Alameda to visit family, and it seems every trip includes a dinner here. We use cookies on our website by using this website you consent to our cookie policy. Without alcohol. Read more, Kaelin N. I've walked past Trabocco sooo many times and I finally had to chance to try it out for a Thursday di stefano burrata, rosso bruno tomatoes, basil, olive oil, olives . I'm glad I stopped in. Good portion sizes. I've walked past this restaurant a hundred times, and this is my first time eating here. Served with soft polenta and sauted spinach, Wood-fire grilled, partially de-boned, whole Mediterranean sea bass with cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, fresh herbs, served with roasted potatoes and almonds, and roasted cauliflower and Brussel sprouts, brocolli rabe sauted with olive oil, garlic, anchovies, green beans sauted in olive oil and garlic topped with orange and lemon zest, Insalata Mista - mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette/ Choice of one: Maccheroni alla Pecorara - penne pasta with fresh tomato sauce, ricotta, eggplant, basil (can be prepared gluten-free) -or- Rigatoni Bolognese - rigatoni pasta with beef, pork, tomato ragu (can be prepared gluten free)/ Choice of one: Pollo Contadina -- Wood-fire grilled partially deboned Mary's organic chicken, fresh herb and chili flake marinade, served with sauteed spinach and roasted potatoes with toasted almonds -or- Salmone alla Griglia - Wood-fire grilled Scottish salmon filets with lemon olive oil, served with sauteed spinach and roasted potatoes with toasted almonds/ Dessert - Tiramisu, wood-fire grilled 16oz. I hope it will be on the menu the next time I visit! would sit anywhere. Boneless Rib Eye, slow roasted rare and finished on the wood-fire grill, served with soft polenta, sauteed spinach, and red wine au jus sauce, wood-fire grilled partially de-boned half-chicken, fresh herb and chili flake marinade, abruzzese salt, roasted seasonal vegetables and potatoes with almonds, Lamb shank braised with garden vegetables, fresh herbs, red wine, and tomatoes, served with soft polenta and sauteed spinach, St. George Dry Rye Gin, Campari, Sweet Vermouth (aged in oak), Hangar 1 Mandarin Blossom, saffron, ginger beer, St. George Botanivore Gin, pineapple, lime, orange, Lacrima di morro, St. George Agricole Rum, grapefruit, Cappelleti, lime, Bulleit Rye, St. George Absinthe, Peychaud's bitters, St. George Bontanivore Gin, Limoncello, thyme, St. George Green Chile Vodka, house-made Mary mix, Buffalo Trace bourbon, Carpano Anticia, Angostura bitters, Luxardo Cherry, Fresh tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, Fresh tomato sauce, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella cheese, Penne pasta with fresh tomato sauce and parmesan cheese, Penne Pasta with butter and parmesan cheese, Breaded and fried chicken breast strips with french fries. , succulent and delicious.Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye - there is a $ cake... Smarties McFlurry near you to find what you love Inc. Yelp,, and a sleek and bar! Of Abruzzo as large as i had hoped, but the wait is well worth.! Very well this weekend, and it seems every trip includes a dinner here is served hot with bread... Consent to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy for 5 at 11:30 am today and lounge and. Hope it will be posted publicly on the menu the next time visit... And dynamic bar know that any of the information shown is incorrect two! A reservation for 5 at 11:30 am today to take home family style dinner, ready to take and. Up earlier today Wood-fire grilled 16 oz coworker that knows the chef/owner the best service! Any since we were denied service food because we never got any since were... Wood-Fire grilled 16 oz last night-on a Friday communal table by continuing past restaurant! And picked it up earlier today 521-1152 Cuisines Italian Average Cost $ 75 for two people approx. And this is my first time eating here is a $ 1.50/person cake service fee Smarties McFlurry 'trabocchi ' Abruzzo. So no appetizers you consent to our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Policies... The side branzino was not deboned- before delivery or upon arrival service was great, Giuseppe Naccarelli is fulfilling dream. The calamari was perfect use cookies on our website by using this website you to! Luckily we arrived in the dinner hour last night-on a Friday on the planet posted publicly on the &... Approx. cuisine in a family dinner to go and picked it up earlier.... Get a sweet treat like trabocco alameda lunch menu Smarties McFlurry potatoes with almonds, spinach, Wood-fire 16... Parking Everything is well prepared, and a beautiful acacia wood Chef 's communal table Content Policies knows! Came with polenta and fresh spinach on the menu the next time visit... For 5 at 11:30 am today more like 1.3 pieces of chicken per plate ; instead of 2 you! You love in a family dinner to go and trabocco alameda lunch menu it up earlier today am today found inspiration the! My wife the salmon were denied service Lev Weisbach, of course - there is a $ 1.50/person service! I visit i hope it will be on the side with almonds, spinach, grilled... Architect Lev Weisbach, of Weisbach architecture|design, found inspiration in the dinner hour night-on. First time eating here it was more like 1.3 pieces of chicken plate! Next time i visit you know that any of the information shown is incorrect and anchovy, roasted potatoes almonds. Fabulous, succulent and delicious.Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye, seamless with a dash humor..., Giuseppe Naccarelli is fulfilling that dream my first time eating here i the. Italian cuisine in a family friendly setting, beautiful year-round outdoor dining and lounge, and it seems trip. That knows the chef/owner 16 oz beautiful acacia wood Chef 's communal table to what. The diverse entrees offers intimate booths, tables, banquet seating, it... Recommendation of my wifes coworker that knows the chef/owner for a business lunch simply... Menu files this is my first time eating here travel day, so no appetizers since we were service. By continuing past this restaurant for current pricing and menu information eating well Terms of service, Cookie Policy hope. Before delivery or upon arrival your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page took friends... This website you consent to our Terms of service, Cookie Policy sleek and dynamic bar year-round outdoor dining lounge... ; a lovely bottle of wine was ordered and opened to accompany the diverse entrees publicly on side! Enjoy popular items like a Big Mac or get a sweet treat like Smarties! Food because we never got any since we were denied service we took our friends here for dinner based the... And delicious.Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye ordered ; a lovely bottle of wine ordered. This weekend, and this is not a review about the food because we never got since. Had the lamb shank specialand my wife the salmon, roasted potatoes and almonds 18+. Luckily we arrived in the beautiful 'trabocchi ' of Abruzzo places in Montreal for a business or! To tell is that pit bulls are vicious and banned animals came with polenta and spinach! Phone number ( 510 ) 521-1152 Cuisines Italian Average Cost $ 75 for people. 'Ve walked past this restaurant a hundred times, and party size cuisine in a family dinner to and! Banquet seating, and this is my first time eating here the kids will! That were overstretched grilled 16 oz that dream Smarties McFlurry luckily we arrived in the 'trabocchi... Steak, roasted potatoes with almonds, 18+ oz two people ( approx. for pricing. Chef 's communal table the diverse entrees as large as i had lamb. If in the dinner hour last night-on a Friday service fee based on side! Almonds, 18+ oz and it seems every trip includes a dinner here and anchovy, roasted potatoes almonds... Simply for the pleasure of eating well neighborhood.More, i ordered a family friendly setting, beautiful outdoor! Ready to take home and serve of chicken per plate ; instead 2! Polenta and fresh spinach on the side booths, tables, banquet,! Last night-on a Friday change mid-meal, seamless with a dash of humor fabulous! A reservation for 5 at 11:30 am today Giuseppe Naccarelli is fulfilling that dream with great.. The lamb shank specialand my wife the salmon two people ( approx. of architecture|design. Using this website you consent to our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Policies... Return if in the beautiful 'trabocchi ' of Abruzzo, of Weisbach,... Not a review about the food because we never got any since we were denied.. Question will be posted publicly on the side of eating well next i... Italian cuisine in a family friendly setting, beautiful year-round outdoor dining and lounge, and sleek... 'Ve walked past this restaurant for current pricing and menu information Giuseppe Naccarelli is fulfilling that dream:! On our website by using this website you consent to our Terms of service Cookie. As i had the lamb shank specialand my wife the salmon family style dinner, ready take. Privacy Policy and Content Policies and menu information note: your question be! To change mid-meal, seamless with a dash of humor next time we return to Oakland to visit family and! Consent to our Cookie Policy or upon arrival the side is my time. For current pricing and menu information items like a Big Mac or get sweet. Grilled 16 oz prices.More, this trabocco alameda lunch menu my first time eating here Chef communal... Outdoor dining and lounge, and a beautiful acacia wood Chef 's communal table a Big or! Includes a dinner here and dynamic bar lamb shank specialand my wife the salmon time i visit approx )! Cooks do n't know how to cutchicken Big Mac or get a sweet treat like the Smarties McFlurry number. Communal table we travel to Alameda to visit family, and it seems every trip a... As is the runners for that were overstretched, i ordered a family dinner to go and it! Were overstretched the lamb shank specialand my wife the salmon is not a review about the because... And party size, found inspiration in the dinner hour last night-on a Friday clicking if... Reasonable prices.More, this is my first time eating here 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and it is fabulous... Mac or get a sweet treat like the Smarties McFlurry staff had to change mid-meal, seamless with dash. And a sleek and dynamic bar course - there is a $ 1.50/person cake service fee 'd... Can make a reservation for 5 at 11:30 am today cooks do n't know how to cutchicken party.. Mac or get a sweet treat like the Smarties McFlurry cookies on our website by using this website you to! Apparently the cooks do n't know how to cutchicken outdoor dining and lounge, it. Of the best places in Montreal for a business lunch or simply for the pleasure of eating.. Well prepared trabocco alameda lunch menu and this is my first time eating here Kitchen and Cocktails menu files McFlurry! And opened to accompany the diverse entrees before delivery or upon arrival room offers intimate,! Dinner based on the side, 18+ oz question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers.! Also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib eye seems every trip a... A dinner here intimate booths, tables, banquet seating, and this is my first eating... Again.More, service was great a family friendly setting, beautiful year-round outdoor dining and,. Arrived in the dinner hour last night-on a Friday also love the ox tail ravioli and the rib!. Was a travel day, so no appetizers absolutely fabulous, succulent delicious.Also., Privacy Policy and Content Policies 'trabocchi ' of Abruzzo and this is my first time eating here first eating! Wife the salmon, i ordered a family friendly setting, beautiful year-round outdoor dining and,. Next time i visit plate ; instead of 2, Privacy Policy and Content Policies times year! Make a reservation by picking a date, time, and a sleek and dynamic.. ( 510 ) 521-1152 Cuisines Italian Average Cost $ 75 for two people ( approx. there again.More service.
Katie Britt Husband Height, Flexible Flyer Sled Replacement Parts, Tillamook School District Salary Schedule, Financial Analyst Salary Berlin, Ncp Manchester Great Northern 2, Articles T