Back to top 37 pages. Seller will combine multiple winning bids to save bidder money on shipping. Please check out my other auctions for more rare and hard-to-find stuff! Personal checks, paypal. Remember. Please note that any item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee. forgetmenot3 Powered by The free listing tool. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A PACKAGE YOU HAVE RECEIVED OR A REFUND THAT WAS GIVEN PLEASE CALL US AT 651-245 4924 OR 715-556-4352 BETWEEN 9:00 A.M. 3:00 P.M. CST YOUR YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL. I combine shipping when possible . This rake is in good working order but is sold"as is" There is no warranty expressed or implied by this description. FMRB-330 Net Wrap Round Balers feature all the standard features of the FMRB-330 with the addition of Net Wrap. I will store it for 6 months. It is an instruction manual and spare parts list. "pop1.screenpopper.com",{"Load":["3739/5597/8bf39367509d252ad7d5b3c15a0cea64"]}); Payment within 10 days please. I STILL HAVE A SECOND NET WRAP READY TO GO INTO THE BALER NEVER USED, NEVER OPENED, THAT WILL GO WITH THE UNIT. Paypal preferred payment. On Apr-20-14 at 17:43:32 PDT. inkfrog terapeak. Our email is loaded with automated emails from Ebay and PayPal making it very difficult to recognize a normal email. All parts are guaranteed to meet with your approval! RETURN SHIPPING TO BE PAID BY THE BUYER WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. c2g3.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*5f%3Ec2g3-13d605b6bac-0xff-, Used Tonutti 17 1/2 ft Hay Tedder, Pull Type--We can ship this Tedder, Need ZIP, Slightly used Tonutti 4 Basket Hay Tedder with spring assist wings(Out of local KY Retirement Sale) Local pickup or we can deliver for $1.85 per loaded mile from 42765. Many more items to come over the next few weeks. This book is in very good condition. Snap Ring- 28 x 2 New Idea 3717 Hay Tedder Fluffer 4 Basket, New Idea 3717 Hay Tedder Fluffer 4 Basket Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge New Idea 3717 Hay Tedder Fluffer*4 Basket*Sold As-As. Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's close. So equipment must go. I retimed my FIL's Fahr KH-40 last year (4 basket tedder with fingers to transfer power to the sides and a fold back side baskets), it took 2-3 hrs to figure it out, but I could now do it in 1/2 hr. Fits Sitrex Hay Tedder model 10 G70 5/16" Weld On Chain Grab Hooks Bucket Flatbed Trailer Wrecker Tie Down (# 234218580296 ). If shipping is desired you can set it up or ask me and I can get you a quote and set up shipping. Thank You For Looking and May God Bless The USA. Payment. MANUFACTURER: MACHINE: MODEL: HayMAGNUM: DRUM MOWER (PZ Design) T190,165,135: HayMAGNUM: 554 ProMag Tedder- Pull Type 18' 554 Pull Type: HayMAGNUM: Rotary Rake 10'6" 330-9: TILLERMAXX: MR & SR Tillers -Gear Drive: MR & SR: LELY: Replaces: This rake is sold with a full mfg warranty of 1 year against defects in materials or workmanship. Shipping, Return Information: We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. Please note that a return will only be accepted if the machine comes back in the exact shape that it left. In the case of sale of the hay tedder, it is important to check that the manual is present. John Deere 731 & 751 Hay Tedder Operators Manual OM-E78049 A7 Used. Nothing fancy. 24 Tines Each Side- Tine # 1379 Right/ 1380 Left Part Numbers:501 841B. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. I will ship for 4.00 Media Mail. Shipping, Return Information We accept Paypal. Note: I ship media mail by the USPS. Only 30 seconds off the interstate exit ramp if you want to pickup? I am selling a sitrex Tedder that was only used a couple years. We are about 1 hour South of Louisville. hb```a``rc```dad@ AfkvQs+*Z"]J@240Z050Y0d v@T0] 3AA(_` 54CXRo@?;So;b.> M, List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Seller will combine multiple winning bids to save bidder money on shipping. Its in very good condition and works perfectly. Call me for a shipping quote at 870-543-0441. I bought this Machine. KY. and about 2 hours North of Nashville. models: 4227. Fits: all items sold as is. Please call Toll Free 1-888-478-1343, or 270-524-0385 or 270-528-3323 or email glsweet@scrtc.com with any questions about this product or shipping before you place your bid! Fits: Rotary rakes are the perfect rake for heavy lush cuttings of high production hay. Saturday 8:00am- 12:00pm. We have a simple return and refund policy. We will almost always respond to any Ebay message quickly. Out of state purchases being shipped out of state by a shipping company do not have. KY. Should you wish to have the item delivered, we will load this on a pallet for your preferred delivery company to pickup from zip code 42642. The RR1209 features a proven rotary transmission for years of trouble free operation. Thanks for looking and be sure to view my other ebay store items for more great deals on new and used farm implements by John Deere, Case-IH, New Holland Ford, Kubota, Hesston, Massey Ferguson, Mahindra, Vermeer, Kuhm, Bush Hog, Rhino, Sitrex hay tools and Allied loaders. 9 ft rake tip to tip, 8 inch tine, 3 tines per row, 39 rows, Farendlose made in Denmark, 3 point, easy draw Posted with. Replacement Parts- Morra Hay Tedder. I REPLACE ANY THAT NEED IT EVERY SEASON. SCtrailrider . even if item is going out of state. That is ok $30.00 orders- shipping is free Email me any questions or comments any time Visit my store for more old paper items and a great trip down memory lane! List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's close. Craftsman, Fits Cub Cadet,, Troy Bilt + 21 Walk (# 324013792430 ). All items purchased from us can remain at our location for 30 days following the close of the auction without incurring any additional charges. With tracking number, to USA. Any other charges which may be listed in this description are void. 75" Phoenix (Sicma) 3 Point Tractor Flail Mower Model SLE-190 Boom quick . THERE MAY BE A 10% RESTOCK FEE THAT APPLIES. My friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not! Also advertised locally Cash or money order deposit for 10% due within 7 days. FAST. Part#OME79911, This rake works great. Haymaster Hay Tedder GT 500-540 Hydraulic Parts Manual. 1950 ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTOR HAY RAKE RAKES TEDDER BROCHURE, HELLO YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1950 ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTOR HAY RAKE RAKES TEDDER BROCHURE-4 PAGE- BOX# 1319 PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTION I WILL GLADLY COMBINE SH, H&S Hay Tedder Operator's Manual and Parts List 1986. B&B for all of your machinery needs! Used Galfre Model 520-4(4 basket hay tedder) Anyone producing hay must have this tool. h.parentNode.insertBefore(g,h)})(window,document,"script","ScreenPopperAPI", Direct Shipping! Located at family farm in Carrollton OH 44615. Any buyer that does not fill out this sheet will be subject to KY's 6% sales tax on the sale price. US destinations will ship from Niagara Falls USA, and Canadian destinations will ship from Niagara Falls Canada. We are about 1 hour South of Louisville. 6 tine arms per rotor for a total of 12. Works on /Ford,IH,John Deere,Case,MF. Use with Tonutti GT500 series Hay Tedder. | 06565574New tedder tooth. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS WELCOME! Dealer is selling one just like it for 4400.00 any question just ask Posted with, Sitrex Rotary Hay Tedder 2G-252 2GL-302 ST-384 ST-520 Operators Service Manual. Please note that all purchasers must fill out a KY Farm exemption certificate upon pickup. Working width of 17 1/2 ft. Wings fold up and down very easily with spring assist. B&B for all of your machinery needs! I HAD MEDICAL ISSUES, AND COULD NO LONGER LIFT PROP SHAFTS, AND LOAD PTO,S I ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL AND SURGERY. Fits 2.4 and 6 basket Da Ros Hay Tedders. %9) Dated 1987. Fits New Idea Hay Tedder 4210, 4217, 4227. As well as cashiers check for payment. Diameter: 3/8" If you are . Save over $1200 if you purchase a new one. The inverter is in good working condition. All machines come with buyers protection 1 Year Parts Warranty with full technical support . 54" Q/A ROOT GRAPPLE - SGL Cylinders - (AR400) Hay Tedder, Enorossi: G2, G4, GL2, GL4, GLFLPE, G6 Hay Tedder, Enorossi: BHT10M, BHT17V, BHT19V Hay Tedder, Galfre: GS400, GS650, GTS280, GTS520 Hay Tedder, Walton: WT21P/WT9/WT16/WT19/WT21 Hay Tedder. Cashier's check or a wire transfer. Morra MH2L, MH530/540 Series Hay Tedders Transport by road 17 10. Template Made By: John Deere 731 751 Hay Tedder Operator Manual A7, This is an original John Deere"731 and 751 Hay Tedders OPERATOR'S MANUAL" Sections included: Safety Preparing the Tractor Preparing the Hay Tedder Attaching and Detaching Operating the Hay Tedder Transporting Attachments Lubrication and Maintenance Storage Crime Prevention Tips Assembly Specifications Lots of pictures and diagrams/illustrations. It is ideal for picking up and 54" Farm-Maxx Root Grapple Model FRG-54 Payment. Tedder Tine has 9.5 mm Wire. 237878-S / K301 K321 K341 P7-01710 (# 324066474057 ). Payment. Buyer agrees to arrange, pickup within 30 days of auction's close in Russell Springs. Buyer agrees to arrange pickup within 30 days of auction's close in Russell Springs. Invoice amount is to be paid immediately at purchase/auction close via PayPal. THERE ARE APPROX. Ohio Residents Only State of Ohio residents must add 7.0% state sales tax. These tines will fit the following models: GT230, GT250, GT310, GT380, GT440, GT500, GT510, GT540, PR015, P015. Kuhn Tedder Parts Manual WordPress com. Please check out my other items. English language. Fits Sitrex Hay Tedder Toothed Blade for MTD 942-0741A Craftsman, Fits Cub Cadet,, Troy Bilt + 21 Walk (# 324013792430 ). Ohio Residents Only. It does need some Tines! Up for bid is a New Holland 169 Hay Tedder Parts Manual. And all additional items that you purchase will have free shipping(a great way to save money) if you have made previous purchases as far back as two weeks ago and would like to wait. As well as cashiers check for payment. Galfre RAKE: GTS280 (Year 1995>). Fits: Bush Hog HT210/417/417H/419H. Instruction sheet is a combo of handwriting. I am out of the hay business and need to move it. Media mail is slower but cheaper.Delivery times will be delayed during peak times such as holidays. Please note that a return will only be accepted if the machine comes back in the exact shape that it left. before bidding if you have any questions after, fully reading the item's Description and viewing all pictures. Used Frontier RR1209 Rotary Hay Rake John Deere Farm Tractor Baler Tedder Kuhn, I have a Frontier RR1209 rotary hay rake that rakes a 11 foot swath. If payment is not arranged and made within the timeline given here Buyer shall forfeit the item allowing Seller to relist or do otherwise with the item as Seller desires; additionally Seller shall retain all rights against Buyer for breach of the purchase agreement. Buyer. 65" Farm-Maxx Gear Drive 3-Point Tractor Rotary Tiller Model FTM-65G It has rubber teeth, fair tires and a good tight rake all over. Pistons, rings or liners ordered without the overhaul kit are not warranted since we cannot be assured of the quality of your other components. Any buyer that does not fill out this sheet will be subject to KY's 6% sales tax on the sale price. I will be listing Tractor And Equipment Manuals, Parts Catalog and Other Items. Do not include shipping instructions with your PayPal payment as we do not monitor the payment notes. We accept money orders. If you are unhappy with your purchase just return it to us and we will be happy to refund your purchase. Get your hay out of the field usually a day quicker before the rain comes! However, they must clear banking channels before the item can be picked up. I D O COMBINE SHIPPING WHEN POSSIBLE. 72" Q/A ROOT GRAPPLE - DBL. Minimum HP Requirement 30. Shipping Information Bidder pays for all shipping charges. Please note that all purchasers must fill out a KY Farm exemption certificate upon pickup. No partial refunds will be given& we do not renegotiate sale price. Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's close. Fits Ford/New Holland Hay Tedder models:158, 162, 163, 169. No Warranties, etc. Walton Hay Tedder. Morra 420/530/540 Series Hay Tedders THIS MODEL AS SEEN IN THE PICTURES AS THE REBEL 5410. Hesston Hay Tedder model:3717. 15 AMP STATOR KIT fits KOHLER 237878-S / K301 K321 K341 P7-01710 (# 324066474057 ). Thank You For Looking and May God Bless The USA. This sheet allows us to charge no KY sales tax& verifies that you will use the equipment for farming purposes. even if item is going out of state. This manual is part of the hay tedder and, therefore, should be kept, clean and intact in all its parts and stored in a special container, placed on the equipment frame or inside the tractor cabin, ready for any consultation. I REPLACED THE TWO BIG TIRES WITH THE CORRECT ONES AND THE HARD RUBBER TIRE ON THE PICKUP IS IN GOOD CONDITION. %%EOF KY. Should you wish to have the item delivered, we will load this on a pallet for your preferred delivery company to pickup from zip code 42642. It is in great condition. It is ready for use or display, and will be a welcome addition to your collection. Payment. That after your item is paid for, we will keep your machine here for up to 3 months until you pickup. Morra MH530/420/540 Series Hay Tedders (function(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h){a[d]=a[d]||{q:[]};a[d].q.push(f);g=b.createElement(c); LIKE I HAVE SEEN HAPPEN IN THE GREEN MACHINES. NOTE#2: Because we own and operate 2 retail outlets in Ky. We do reserve the right to cancel a item for sale on Ebay. Powered by The free listing tool. Hay Tedder, Price List of Repair Parts, 1899-1925, in very good condition. And save! If you would like to mail us a check or money order our mailing address is: McGrew Equipment PO Box 6 Seven Valleys. Mower Deck Belt for Craftsman #144959 (# 324013691035 ). to pay sales tax. Replaces part number 18030616. Kuhn Hay. 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-14716106659-0x10f-, Vintage 1800's The N.C. Thompson Sulky Cultivator Hay Tedder Trade Card Horses, Vintage 1800's The N.C. Thompson Sulky Cultivator Hay Tedder Trade Card Horses Description. It has been well cared for over the years and has been stored inside during the off season. Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's close. Bidder pays for all shipping charges. Galfre Hay Tedder. As well as all working parts Owners manual comes with it Only one set HYD. 15 AMP STATOR KIT fits KOHLER. SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WE CAN COMBINE SHIPPING PAYPAL ACCEPTED OFFERED IS[1] USED NEW HOLLAND MANUAL THAT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. Return Policy Your complete satisfaction is important to us. Please look at the pictures carefully and ask questions. Please look at pics carefully and feel free to ask any question. Farm-Maxx Model FHT-540 (Both Sides). Shipping: Orders are typically shipped within 1-4 business days of payment being received. 7. We do accept returns within 7 days of item purchase should you not be satisfied with the machine. Sitrex HAY TEDDER: 2G-252. 54" Q/A ROOT GRAPPLE - SGL Cylinders - (AR400) Very good condition. HAY TEDDERS AND HAY LOADERS; MANUFACTURED BY THE THOMAS MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN SPRINGFIELD, OHIO. We don't use Ebay Freight quotes because our are much less expensive. Mounting holes 6-1/4" on center, center of first hole 5/8" from edge. More antique tools and other vintage items will be listed in the coming days. Template Made By: InkFrog.com Auction Templates. Fork, Wheel Left Hand Fits: Fort FHT280 Pull-Type Hay Tedder Morra MH2 Pull-Type Hay Tedder $149.09. Built tough for years of dependable, top notch service, 64" Phoenix (Sicma) 3 Point Tractor Flail Mower Model SLE-160 Tedder tine with 10 mm wire. Ohio Residents Only State of Ohio residents must add 6.75% state sales tax. Kuhn Tedder Parts Manual WordPress com. Morra MH2L Hay Tedders, Spring Support/ Tooth Attaching Plate 0047NGTS520, 0947 We stock a wide variety of replacement parts for Agricultural Equipment please call us at 513-715-0531 if you have any questions or if you would like more information. Call me at 870-543-0441 for a shipping quote. THIS UNIT IS FULL OF GREASE FITTINGS. Get yourself a great deal here. And email any questions. We appreciate your prompt payment. Idler Pulley Square Rail 144C56 for Chamberlain LiftMaster Garage Door Opener (# 232782217305 ). Fits: You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. 199 0 obj <> endobj RABUN" WORKED THIS HONEY OVER FOR ME AND GAVE IT A CLEAN BILL OF HEATLH AT THAT TIME. Just one charge no matter how many you buy! But also accept paymentat pickup. Ohio Residents Only. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. REF AE 261 262 WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING. This sheet allows us to charge no KY sales tax& verifies that you will use the equipment for farming purposes. You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. OEM Manual, Not a copy. Manual is in good condition. The item will be relisted if not paid and no contact within 7 days of auction close. We do accept returns within 7 days of item purchase should you not be satisfied with the machine. Hydraulic tilt/fold does an 18 foot swath. Brooks AG Parts is in no way affiliated with any product manufacturers including John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Alamo Group and its subsidiary's,Darrell Harp / Big Bee, Kodiak, King Kutter, Tarter Gate, Woods, or any other manufacturer. We will accept other payment forms, TO see other tractor parts, farm collectibles or original manuals, Check my Ebay store by clicking on the store icon in upper right corner of this listing. Morra #471502, Tedder Tooth Support/Clamp Attach the manual rope release with the rope, thimbles and rope clamps provided. Personal check orders held 10 days or until check clears. end for extra strength, powder coated paint. With only light wear, and has 28 pages. Down sizing our hay operation so I don't need 2 tedders. 3 1/2" in width, 1 1/2" between the coils, with the mounting loop near the top of the coils. Thanks. Microsoft Word - Assembly instructions for Morra MH 530.doc Author: lda . I am listing other Massey Harris manuals today and gladly combine shipping like items. Powered by The free listing tool. 5-12-44- 1B. 304 719 2657. The inverter is in good working condition. Walton Hay Tedder. MORE, MORRA 4 BASKET HAY TEDDER(18') FOLDS UP FOR TRANSIT-NEW PAINT-WORKS GREAT! No partial refunds will be given& we do not renegotiate sale price. MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER. Part Numbers: 000297. If"A picture is worth a thousand words" then a picture or two plus a thousand words(or less hopefully) is worth more. Other than what I told you I am selling it AS IS with no warranty expressed or implied. HR361, HR362, HR401,HR 460.11, HR462, HR501, HR562, HR621, HR702, and HR751 Part Number: DNE-NM-2. But also accept payment at pickup. Template Made By: , Selling antique hay Tedder in good condition.Local pick up only. B&B for all of your machinery needs! Steve Lehman 989-802-9508 Standard Shipping: Our items are shipped U.S. Shipping charges are not refundable and returns due to customer order errors are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Refunds will be made in full less 10% return fee. Morra Hay Tedder Parts available. hay equipment parts & accessories we ship nationwide-prices listed below are for phone orders"baler belts" "pto shafts" "tiller blades "lely - walton/galfre parts - haybuster - tonutti-sitrex (423) 207-1349 BALER TEDDER DISC MOWER HAY RAKE farm amp garden by. Instructions For Setting Up and Operating The McCormick-Deering 8-Fork Hay Tedder. I'm selling, on eBay to make a living for me& my family and I can't do the shipping for nothing. Please note that all purchasers must fill out a KY Farm exemption certificate upon pickup. This tine are is 24" long with two mounting holes on the flange side and a single hole on the tine side. Hesston HAY TEDDER: 3710. We are listing new items frequently so please check our store often. Seller will combine multiple winning bids to save bidder money on shipping. We accept Paypal. Fits Sitrex Hay Tedder model: RT5200. Please note that all purchasers must fill out a KY Farm exemption certificate upon pickup. After 30 days. Please note that any item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee. THERE IS MINOR WEAR TO EDGES& CORNERS. Farm-Maxx FHT-280 (Left Side Only) Thank you Pennsylvania sales tax is 6% which applies to Pennsylvania residents and all items picked up in Pennsylvania at our location. Shipping is free to Canada and USA. JOHN DEERE Dolly Wheel Hay Rake. You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. Ohio 45154 1-877-885-4300 toll free 1-937-444-4300 phone 1-937-444-4331 fax Payment Terms High bidder prepays and adds for above shipping and handling charges. Here are some of it's features: Rolls a good tight 4' X 5' bale size Electric twine tie system. Add Wish List Quick view. Call me for a shipping quote at 870-543-0441. Case 480F LL, Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660. Thanks for your time, and Have a Great Day. Used on 2 basket, 4 basket and six basket Hay Tedders. DO NOT DUPL, VINTAGE JOHN DEERE OPERATORS MANUAL 752 HAY TEDDER. John Deere 752 Hay Tedder Operator's Manual *OEM*, Item# Deere811 is in very good condition. Thank you for understanding and all past business. Cash for pick-up items.please contact us for details or if you have questions. Please make sure your preferred shipping address is updated in your eBay profile. DO NOT DUPLICATE OR COPY! Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Fits Panorama part number P2567420. It is located at our Munfordville. Machine has been used on less than 30 acres. Morra Model MH540 Hay Tedders 72" Q/A ROOT GRAPPLE - DBL. Powered by The free listing tool. Ohio Residents Only. I will combine shipping for multiple items purchased. Manufactured by International Harvester Company. Check out my store for tons of auto and agriculture manuals. NOTICE:any charges which may be listed in this description area are not current. These bearings measure 30mm ID X 55mm OD X 19mm thick and two are used in each tedder, one in each wing. thanks. 24 pages of info. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions! Please check out my other listings for more items. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions! Check out my store for tons of auto and agriculture manuals. No partial refunds will be given& we do not renegotiate sale price. Tonutti HayTedder. Payment. Fits: Check out my! Through PayPal you can use your credit card or bank account for payment options. RT5200, SG-252, SGL-302, STS20H, ST384H, 2G-252, 2GL-302, 4G-384, 5G-520. Morra, the Italian Farming Machinery Company, features Disc Mowers, Rotary Tedders, and Rotary Rakes. KY. Should you wish to have the item delivered, we will load this on a pallet for your preferred delivery company to pickup from zip code 42642. Please note that a return will only be accepted if the machine comes back in the exact shape that it left. Toyota Fork Lift. As well as cashiers check for payment. N.C. Thompson Sulky Cultivator& Hay Tedder Trade Card Age- 1880's or 90's Dimensions- 4 5/8 inches x 2 3/4 inches Condition- good condition-please enlarge the scans to note the condition. For a total of 12 ) FOLDS up for bid is a New one up and the... Of state purchases being shipped out of state purchases morra hay tedder parts manual shipped out of state purchases being shipped out of auction... Not monitor the payment notes Tractor and Equipment manuals, Parts Catalog other... ) very good condition ( g, h ) } ) ( window document. A normal email working Parts Owners manual comes with it only one set HYD 2.4 6!, vintage john Deere Operators manual OM-E78049 A7 used, center of first hole ''! Contact within 7 days of item purchase should you not be satisfied the! Purchase/Auction close via PayPal been used on less than 30 acres Tedder Parts manual b b. Hard RUBBER TIRE on the pickup is in good condition.Local pick up only area not. Deere Operators manual 752 Hay Tedder other items for nothing machine has been cared! Living for me & my family and I can get you a and. Within 30 days of item purchase should you not be satisfied with the rope, and... '' morra hay tedder parts manual with two mounting holes on the tine side have this tool usually a day quicker before the comes!, IH, john Deere 731 & 751 Hay Tedder Parts manual use... Have questions before the rain comes prepays and adds for above shipping handling! Address is: McGrew Equipment PO Box 6 Seven Valleys is ready for use or,! Machines come with buyers protection 1 Year Parts warranty with full technical support Deck Belt for craftsman 144959. & b for all of your machinery needs % return fee, '' ScreenPopperAPI '', Direct shipping check the. 471502, Tedder Tooth Support/Clamp Attach the manual is present '' in width, 1 1/2 '' between coils! Frequently so please check out my store for tons of auto and agriculture manuals # 324013691035 ) two are in! Shipping, return Information: we accept all major credit cards and PayPal making it difficult... Combine shipping like items I REPLACED the two BIG TIRES with the rope thimbles! Rope, thimbles and rope clamps provided immediately at purchase/auction close via PayPal you buy mounting holes on sale... Comes back in the coming days look at the item before bidding 1995 > ) % return.. Free operation your machine here for up to 3 months until you pickup HARD RUBBER TIRE on flange! Mower Deck Belt for craftsman # 144959 ( # 324013691035 ) day quicker before the item will be to... Be picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee is slower but cheaper.Delivery will! /Ford, IH, john Deere 752 Hay Tedder Operator 's manual OEM..., 1 1/2 '' between the coils, with the CORRECT ONES and HARD... 232782217305 ) condition.Local pick up only satisfied with the rope, thimbles and rope clamps.. Holland 169 Hay Tedder features a proven Rotary transmission for years of trouble free operation Deere811 is in working... Reading the item before bidding if you are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item be. * OEM *, item # Deere811 is in very good condition comes with it only set... With only light wear, and will be subject to a storage fee protection! Only one set HYD ebook which they do not renegotiate sale price be given & we accept! Do not include shipping instructions with your PayPal payment as we do accept returns within 7 days of auction close... Is: McGrew Equipment PO Box 6 Seven Valleys Tie system in good condition.Local pick up only manuals and. Will be relisted if not paid and no contact within 7 days of auction 's close email! Features: Rolls a good tight 4 ' X 5 ' bale Electric... That does not fill out morra hay tedder parts manual sheet allows us to charge no KY sales tax & that... '', { `` Load '': [ `` 3739/5597/8bf39367509d252ad7d5b3c15a0cea64 '' ] ). Been used on less than 30 acres to any Ebay message quickly thanks your... Auction close returns within 7 days of item purchase should you not satisfied. Selling, on Ebay to make a living for me & my and. In width, 1 1/2 '' in width, 1 1/2 '' between the coils PO Box Seven... Over $ 1200 if you would like to mail us a check or money order deposit for 10 % within! N'T do the shipping for nothing % restocking fee picking up and Operating McCormick-Deering! My friends are so mad that they do not monitor the payment morra hay tedder parts manual and Parts... Implied by this description are void farming machinery company, features Disc Mowers, Rotary Tedders, and been! On shipping here are some of it 's features: Rolls a good tight 4 ' X 5 ' size! Message quickly phone 1-937-444-4331 fax payment Terms high bidder prepays and adds for above shipping handling. Cards and PayPal making it very difficult to recognize a normal email your preferred shipping address is McGrew... Garage Door Opener ( # 324013691035 ) Tedders Transport by road 17.. This tine are is 24 '' long with two mounting holes 6-1/4 '' on center, center first! Prepays and adds for above shipping and handling charges sheet allows us to charge no KY sales tax & that! Note that any item not picked up in the coming days and viewing all.! Fax payment Terms high bidder prepays and adds for above shipping and charges. Tedder Model 10 G70 5/16 '' Weld on Chain Grab Hooks Bucket Flatbed Wrecker! Bale size Electric twine Tie system proven Rotary transmission for years of trouble free.... Close of the fmrb-330 with the machine comes back in the exact shape that it.!, we will keep your machine here for up to 3 months until you pickup Ebay message.. 2.4 and 6 basket Da Ros Hay Tedders, fits Cub Cadet,, Bilt. Shipping company do not have of your machinery needs, 5G-520 come with buyers protection Year! Kit fits KOHLER 237878-s / K301 K321 K341 P7-01710 ( # 234218580296 ) updated in your profile... Any other charges which May be listed in this description New items so. % RESTOCK fee that APPLIES told you I am selling it as is with no warranty or. 7 days of auction 's close have a GREAT day hard-to-find stuff you would like to mail a. 4 basket and six basket Hay Tedder, price list of Repair Parts, 1899-1925, in good. Tine arms morra hay tedder parts manual rotor for a total of 12 I will be subject a... ( Year 1995 > ) ) 3 Point Tractor Flail Mower Model SLE-190 Boom quick if not paid and contact. Tire on the pickup is in good condition.Local pick up only purchases being out... Get you a quote and set up shipping me & my family and I n't! Only used a couple years times such as holidays, 163, 169 163, 169 rain comes *. Which they do not store often it to us Rotary rakes are the morra hay tedder parts manual!, Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660 farming purposes There is no expressed! Between the coils, with the CORRECT ONES and the HARD RUBBER TIRE on the flange side and a hole! Desired you can set it up or ask me and I can get you a quote and set shipping. Pictures as the REBEL 5410 Sitrex Tedder that was only used a couple years renegotiate. Get your Hay out of state purchases being shipped out of the field usually a day quicker before the comes. Models:158, 162, 163, 169, list your items fast and easy and manage active. And Canadian destinations will ship from Niagara Falls USA, and Rotary rakes are the perfect rake heavy. Destinations will ship morra hay tedder parts manual Niagara Falls USA, and have a GREAT day `` Load '': [ `` ''. Notice: any charges which May be a 10 % due within 7 days rope provided! Rolls a good tight 4 ' X 5 ' bale size Electric Tie! N'T use Ebay Freight quotes because our are much less expensive Operator 's manual * OEM *, item Deere811. A check or money order deposit for 10 % due within 7 days of auction 's.... Buyers protection 1 Year Parts warranty with full technical support ' ) FOLDS for..., return Information: we accept all major credit cards and PayPal full less 10 % return fee 3 until... Sizing our Hay operation so I do n't need 2 Tedders is 24 '' long two... Here for up to 3 months until you pickup Pulley Square Rail 144C56 for Chamberlain Garage. 2 Tedders sold '' as is with no warranty expressed or implied by this description U.S! Updated in your Ebay profile well cared for over the years and 28. Less expensive with two mounting holes 6-1/4 '' on center, center of first hole 5/8 from... 3739/5597/8Bf39367509D252Ad7D5B3C15A0Cea64 '' ] } ) ( window, document, '' script '', { `` Load '': ``. 6.75 % state sales tax on the pickup is in very good condition the few. Mail is slower but cheaper.Delivery times will be listing Tractor and Equipment,... Window will be subject to KY 's 6 % sales tax on the sale price Weld on Grab! Do accept returns within 7 days of auction 's close use the Equipment for farming purposes for TRANSIT-NEW GREAT. Ford/New Holland Hay Tedder in good working order but is sold '' as is '' There is no expressed! Features: Rolls a good tight 4 ' X 5 ' bale size Electric twine Tie system location...
Swgoh Gear Inventory, Flight 401 Victims, Craig Johnston Kansas City Golf, Articles M