Mix water, malolo syrup and evaporated milk and mix to combine. Anything we ate at the beach, even at hot dog was ono! No shave ice growing up?! Looking forward to meeting you on Friday! Add mango meat to a small pot. hmm.when you mentioned the gum ball.now i vaguely remember sumptin lidat. Remember that? PO Box 6467, Boroko, NCD, Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. , i remember making ice cake in dem aluminum ice trays. They have all grown up but their rooms still have all their junk in it just as they left it. Email to a friend. Malolo Beverages & Supplies Strawberry Syrup, 1 Gallon: Strawberry Flavored Beverage Syrup; Naturally & Artificially . Seller 99.4% positive Seller 99.4% positive Seller 99.4% positive. I do remember violets the square ones in the purple foil wrapper is this the same thing? No pull tops then, so Mrs. Nakama would open for us with that triangle shaped can opener. In a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar and 1 cup water. *Multiply quantities in equal amounts for how much you like stay make, laddat. Malolo syrup recipes Home. But I know which house youre talking about. Video, 00:06:25 Nigeria's deadly cough syrup epidemic. Join us as we show you how to make the popular Hawaiian classic: The Green River!Clothing provided by VH07V: http:/. May 23, 2022 / by / in andrew strominger wife. Too bad that place caught on fire. Bake in metal non stick 9x13 inch pan @350 for 40 minutes. BTW, gotta be STRAWBERRY! (yes folks, that was his real name he was our newspaper boy). ew, how did we ever surive? Emmarmeg raves, "This was one of the best breads I have ever made.". It was way up on Farrington Highway, Ewa-bound, on the right side, near or next to Kunis Japanese Restaurant. Luau Brand Fruit Punch Flavored Syrup makes a cool refreshing drink. 00:01 09:04. And Flicks candy and Horlicks malted tablets in that little bottle (those were DA BEST!) can evaporated milk. Sticky hands Down!". a:5:{s:8:"template";s:12234:" . WOW! We ingested so much sugar growing up, Im even too ashamed to share what treats we had. Remember filling both the metal or plastic ones and CAREFULLY WALKING IT TO THE FREEZER which for most of us were at the TOP PORTION of the refrigerator/freezer combo and SPILLING MOST OF IT? (808) 533-1166. I wasnt into it when small, even the one from Maui. Add Mapleine (extract) to taste (as dark as you want it). Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until the sugar is fully dissolved. Havent bought any in a long time! Let the mixture sit for 24 hours. We used to make Ice Cake in paper cups. Transfer to individual serving containers and freeze until firm, atleast 8 hours (preferably 24 hours or longer). Bake for 25 minutes. Related Products. Serve by popping the frozen Ice Cake out of the cup and placing it back in inverted so it sticks out for lickinz. E iai fo'i le malosi ma sina oona, ma e mata'ina le loloto o le tofo. Our Shave Ice, Acai Bowls, and Dole Whip are crafted with premier ingredients and flavors are sent from Hawaii. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. It was like a slush float, but they would mix it like a shake. ENJOY! to the nearest Dairy Queen Diamond Head to eat the Plenty cold treats growing up. How about Apple Beer? My husband and I are looking forward to meeting all of you! How gross was it when we chewed it to soften it and make fake fingernails, teeth, etc? See you on Friday! The lower jaw of the herring is slightly protruding. cans of the concentrate and put them in an empty 32 oz pour bottle. I just realized now I can learn how to use the smilies. But yes orange freeze, yes, Alex Drive Inn and Sekiyas too. But its not for me. i remember we only used to buy the rectangular cartons of ice cream and sometimes would slice the ice cream! We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or availability of such information. Arakawas was their main competitor. Boil maple syrup with ginger until it bubbles like a cauldron. Syrup recipes. Malolo Beverages. I remember those sherbert cones with the gumball at the bottom. Peel and seed the fruit and cut into cubes . @Mark75,welcome to MLCers blog. then add in your juice and mix slightly to incorporate. View fullsize. Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Add two to four ounces of our "neutral concentrate". Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the drink mix. Only 3 more months til my next trip! i dont remember that gumball treat dont even remember hearing about it! LOL. Top Tips for Cooking and Baking With Maple Syrup, Tofu Nuggets with Maple-Mustard Dipping Sauce, Maple Cannellini Bean Salad with Baby Broccoli and Butternut Squash, Chef John's Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, The Most Popular Holiday Recipe From Each U.S. State, 15 Five-Ingredient Thanksgiving Dishes for an Easy, Tasty Turkey Day, 10 Classic Fall Flavors That Are Better Than Pumpkin Spice, 15 of Our Top-Rated Squash Recipes to Kick off Fall, Our 15 Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes of All Time Are 5-Star Winners All the Way, Baked French Toast With Maple Syrup and Granola, 8 Easy Desserts That Start With Store-Bought Doughnuts, Cooking and Baking Conversions: Ounces, Cups, Metric, and More, Our 15 Best BBQ Chicken Recipes of All Time, 16 Ways to Make the Best Strawberry Shortcake, Read more about sugar and sugar substitutes, For the best maple flavor, use real maple syrup, not maple-flavored pancake syrup (which is made with corn syrup or high-fructose corn syrup and artificial color.). We use to make our own Kool Aid and put it in the freezer..Night time treats my dad use to take us I remember when we were young, my Dad used to buy something like guri guri but it was called Ono Ono. I stayed up almost all night trying to figure out its name as I dont think theyre made anymore. maybe one day we will run into another and have a laugh. If you dont want to venture out to the North Shore for your shave ice fix, try Shimazu store on School street between Nuuanu and Liliha. I remember those. When he delivered them, my mom was less than thrilled about me ordering it, but I didnt get in trouble. I remember pulling the handle on the metal ice cube tray to release the cubes and theyd ALWAYS SHATTER even if youd run the tray under water. This might be a big claim, considering that it's basically made of . Or am I hallucinating that? you remember. 271 Ratings Save. Stir in sugar and juice; cook over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Some sold soft serve ice milk (like Dairy Queen) others had regular ice cream treats. But I love, love, love ice cream sandwiches. Do remember Popsicles, fudgesicles, orange creamsicles, ice cream sandwiches and other treats. @Rodney, want me to bring you some ear plugs! Everything tasted better because they used cane sugar not corn syrup. E le suamalie e pei o vine vine po o raspberries. Malolo Syrup was the main brand that would be known for their ice cake syrups as many would recommend them. Founded in 1927 as a small local soda shop, Malolo Beverages & Supplies, Ltd. was transformed nearly 20 years later and grew into the large disposable product supplier that it is today. I should charge storage fees. Off to work now. @Good morning, MLCers! Stir it together, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until the mango breaks down. we seldom at bon bons at home and never frosty malts. Pour the mixture into a chilled glass. Hawaiian Host Alohamacs Milk Chocolate The Original Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nut, 42 Ounce. View fullsize. When making ice cakes at home began many would use ice cube trays if they wanted ice cube shaped mini ice cakes (aka. I remember that the gumball was hard from the cold sherbet. 16. (Kaimuki 70). LOL. The combination of maple syrup, bacon and nuts makes it impressive and satisfying. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. For ice cake, use milk for one of the parts of water. Serve in tall glasses with a dollop of whipped cream. when I was in 4th or 5th grade, long time ago my cousin and I was learning Judo at the Palama Settlement after we were done, there was a store close by that we would stop by to have ice cakes, 5 cents was so ono just syrup and water, frozen, but good anyway. Dont remember Tubbys though, gotta think about that one. @Rodney, Good morning! The Method: Preheat oven to 425*F; Whisk pumpkin, sugars, vanilla and eggs together. Add sliced jalapeos. Instructions. i forgot about those and the ones kinda like todays nestle crunch bar (do they still have those? Best if served chilled. We love Waipahu! Hope all had a wonderful fathers day. Add to Bag. We used to do things like bite off the head first, or legs, then eat the rest. My mom is from Waipahu so my aunties used to take me there for some treats. So the idea was to flip the Ice Cup over and eat it from the bottom up. Some flavors are exclusive to 7-Eleven Hawaii. slush. . Home cook Eight is Enough says, "Oh my, wow! Sweetie has a funny story about that he had a former boss who would dig through peoples desks after hours to scrounge up candy. Ooooooh, Violet Crumble. Make the Recipe . If you haven't tried it, you gotta. We do our best to photograph the nail strips to capture the true color, but color online may vary slightly from actual color. I liked Popsicles (grape flavored) or orange custard ice cream from Ed and Dons. Shasta soda. I remember a bubbly shake they called Pop-A-Pop. It was absolutely delicious on top of pumpkin bread too! Your email address will not be published. Whyd they change that? Remove the pan from the heat and mix in the drink mix. @OL Dixie Doodle! Yup, Malolo syrup my "Hanabaddah Dayz" fave' was always Fruit Punch 'n Orange mixed with water and canned cream, while some folks also add Li Hing Mui, and/or odda' kine stuffs, laddat. Frances Bay Son Death, From maple or pumpkin spice to berry and honey, we have just the syrup recipe you're looking for. Set to low speed and allow to churn for 15-20 minutes. Hawaiian Recipes - Cooking Hawaiian Style - Featuring Ono Authentic Hawaiian Food Recipes, Hawaii-inspired Recipes Contributed By Members. Take a container and pour water and sugar. Granny61 goes to Vegas quite often and when she hits, she stops by this secret store and brings home dried whole abalone as omiyage. View fullsize. Make rolling out of bed in the morning a bit easier (and tastier) by whipping up these maple- and bacon-filled biscuits. I unplug everything, coffee pot, hair dryer, fans, anything not in use is unplugged phantom use of power no longer happens in this household. Also used to get ice cake from Shinsato Store before AND after going school at August Ahrens Elementary. LOL) @Sally, wow, you got your computer up and running in one evening! While the batter is baking, on the stovetop, combine 1/2 stick of butter, 2 Tbsp sugar, 2 Tbsp water in a medium pot. Whisk until well combined. O vine Sabuco e matua suamalie ma manogi. Let the mixture sit for 24 hours. Shave Ice (from Shimazu Store! Allrecipes home cook sonjagroset says, "Double this recipe or you will cry because you run out of delicious candied bacon and you will want MORE! This is a small amount, you can scale the recipe using the same proportions as needed. Altho we spent most of the hour under the steps of Okamura Store across the street where we ate our candy then sauntered into class at 10 min counting announcing Sensei, tardy I had ukumillion tardies on my report card, dont know how I never got into trouble for it. Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! 64 gr of maple syrup . Mix cake ingredients together for 4 minutes. Good morning. Mugolio, or Pine Cone Syrup. sally, you neva wake me up Ho so tired. But the real prize from Maui was a gallon of Lahaina nasubi! Stir in 1/3 cup mac nuts. Made just as written. Chop the mango flesh up and add it, along with the sugar and water to a pot. I heard of goodie-goodie ice cream but dont recall eating it in a cone with a gumball. Dont remember that at all. Sep 20, 2018 - Hawaii Style Ice Cake 1 cup water 1 tbsp. What are they? Cost less than a dollar back in the olden days. Just like a milk nickel but better. 120 Sand Island Access Rd. old baby at the time, a little girl and a little boy. heh, That condensed milk recipe is to make Maui style Guri Guri. The Malolo Fruit Punch Syrup has been an island favorite for decades. Goody-Goody or Goodie-Goodie Hide details. We used to make Ice Cake in paper cups. Mix the same as you would for shave ice flavoring except use 5 lbs of sugar. I also liked the Flicks candy and Chocolate Babies (Not very PC today). Malolo International School is working in Secondary education, Hospitals, Education activities. ONO. Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, butter and sugar in a bowl. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. We (7 of us w/ cousins) were always sent out in the yard to eat it. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Torani Syrup, French Toast, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 1) $23.09 ($0.91/Ounce) In Stock. Super! I sold that home to purchase a Royal Kunia 4 bedroom model home. You have some catching up to do! After every cartoon, Id go back to the freezer to check it out. FRUIT PUNCH. Add a garnish of a fresh pineapple wedge or maraschino cherry. Working quickly, roll the strands of solidified syrup around Popsicle sticks, then sprinkle each candy with a bit of flakey sea salt to offset the sugar. Join today and be a part of the fastest growing B2B Network Join Now. Sweetened with maple syrup and made with a base of oatmeal and whole wheat flour, you can feel good about enjoying a slice of this wholesome bread. My wifes best friend was her big sorority sister. Sweet Hut Milk Tea Calories, ", Yet another 5-star maple-syrup enhanced recipe from Chef John (I swear I'm not getting a kickback). Explore RAMDOM_KEYWORD for thousands of unique, creative recipes. So - 1 part syrup, 4 parts water, 1 part milk. Many of the employees were wives of sugar Mill or plantation workers. What a savings! Maple and kale may appear to be an unlikely couple, but one bite of this crunchy snack will leave no doubt that this is a dynamic duo. @Keoni Hi Keoni, welcome to the MLC blog. I have lots of the same memoriesaluminum ice trays, creamsicles, and guri guri. And oh, what you could do with a quart of maple syrup (besides drench your pancakes and waffles)! yeah, eat the bottom first. Current flavor offerings may vary. used shtrawbarry malolo syrup and cream. Mix in the remaining ingredients, whisk until smooth. $5.79. Cover, leaving a crack for the steam to escape, and cook for about 30 minutes. In fact, you can still get them at Byrons over by the airport. Hawaii State Portuguese Sausage Manapua Day, Hawaiian Airlines New First Class Featured Chef Series, Lobster Rolls 103: Connecticut, New England and Maine Style, Grindz of the Day: Teddys, Kona Brewing Co., Panda Express & Ono Pops, Biscuits n Country Sausage Gravy, Canned Edition. The ice cream was actually a kind of sherbet in an orange/strawberry flavor. 7-Eleven: Find local inspired slurpee flavors featuring Harders syrups and our classic Fruit Punch and Lilikoi Fountain drinks at all Hawaii 7-Eleven locations. Try these recipes. Set to low speed and allow to churn for 15-20 minutes. @ct i forgot about goodie goodie drive in! Shoyu Burner mentioned in a previous blog that they used to sell Ice Cups to the public. This recipe for Copycat Hawaiian Punch brings back childhood memories of me at the pool with a red-stained smile on my face. yum. STORES 7-Eleven: You can periodically find a new slurpee flavor featuring Harders syrups and our classic Fruit Punch and Lilikoi Fountain drinks at all Hawaii 7-Eleven locations. Uncle would wrap the containers (Chinese take out containers) with layers of newspaper and pack in a box. It came in a tub like Hagen Daas but a little bigger and they used to sell it in the markets. I never liked creamsicles (dont like orange with dairy, so I dont like Orange Julius either). havent checked for it recently though. Malolo Strawberry Syrup 32 Oz Bottle. Used to play in the gravel w/ fishhead and c0hiba and others. Step 1. 1 gl (3.78 lt) Honolulu, HI 96819. Malolo Beverages & Supplies, Limited was founded in 1955. @gretch, hello to you! According to NationalDayCalendar.com, today, June 1st is National Hazelnut Cake Day. weve probably seen you somewhere! It was gimmicky like those candy cigarettes. Sweet and savory comes together in this crowd-pleasing and easy-to-make pull-apart bread. Taste of Home. Yes got pretty stuffed. Then add condensed milk and heavy whipping cream. They had a lever on the top that you had to lift and pull to loosen the ice cubes. See you on Friday! Ooh Dairy Queen, Pineapple sundaes yum . Ingredients: A handful of fresh mint ; 1 tsp of organic . It was ice cream that you push up with an attached stick thru a half dollar size tube. Creamy custard is only elevated with the sweet addition of maple syrup. For starters, here are 25 of our favorite sweet and savory recipes made with maple syrup. Tasted like my Nana's with a flair!". Remove from heat; cool. Poll: who else used to bite of the bottom tip of a Drumstick and suck out the ice cream? Hawaii associated wholesaler. @rodney/masako im a little late but hey, there are more sorority stories about masako than about me! To fishhead and Mark 75, can I join? looks like we got another bulldog blog. INSTRUCTIONS. I know it wasnt only me. hmmm, kathi, I dont remember about those wrappers but would be fun to find out! Remove from heat and add 1/4 cup bourbon. Malolo Lemon-Lime Syrup, 32 fl oz: Lemon Lime Flavored Beverage Syrup; Naturally Flavored; Posted on January 21 2021 January 21 2021 by January 21 2021 January 21 2021 by. . Syrups Beverages-Distributors & Bottlers Beverage Dispensing Equipment & Repair. a head on top like beer. It was one of the limited time only treats that they had back then (1950s early 60s). @coi Aloha and welcome to the blog. I dont remember ever having goodie-goodie on Oahu, with or without a gumball. All we did was eat, swim, play, after our chores. I felt they designed this home just for us since I had a 6 mos. Gingerbread-Spiced Syrup. The Company line of business includes the manufacturing of flavoring extracts, syrups, powders, and related products for the manufacturing . {{ keyword }} Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. This item: Malolo Syrup. The 1927 maiden voyage of a Matson passenger transpacific ocean liner, the S.S. Malolo (Hawaiian Trans: flying fish), was the inspiration for our original moniker, Malolo Soda Works, by the company's founder, Mr. Chang Chow. And oh yeah Frosty malt at the old Honolulu Stadium. 5 c. water. Aloha. Das cuz you no know, my bruddah. Goodnight MLCers, time to dream some big dreams. Transfer to individual serving containers and freeze until firm, atleast 8 hours (preferably 24 hours or longer). 2 cups sugar: 1/2 cup water: 1/2 cup corn syrup: 1 teaspoon flavor extract (banana, orange, strawberry, etc) food coloring (any color u want ur lolli's to be) New New New. Delivery is slated for today! @seawalker, you told me you Pake, if you dont conserve electricity, you not saving those pennies! I loved the waxed covered dill pickles. Our most popular flavor. And everyone talks about those pickes I dont remember it at all! or,if using a glass baking dish bake @325 for 45 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle Kool Aid packet in - be sure to sprinkle and not dump, it will combine better. They had their headquarters in Runnemede, NJ, where I used to live! "This was great! St Barnabas Medical Center Ob Gyn Residency, By Chef Mark Oyama . Strain the syrup to remove impurities, and can or bottle the syrup to preserve it. . And its not like I really need another one. Strawberry Syrup, Jug 1 GL Naturally & artificially flavored. Add malolo syrup and evaporated milk and mix to combine. We had em all! Yup, Malolo syrup my Hanabaddah Dayz fave was always Fruit Punch n Orange mixed with water and canned cream, while some folks also add Li Hing Mui, and/or odda kine stuffs, laddat. 2647 Woodley Road Northwest, Northwest Washington, Washington, District Of Columbia, 20008, USA. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until it reaches soft ball stage (120 C). Shoyu Burner and his brother eventually made enough selling Ice Cups to get brand spanking new surfboards for themselves. Which I bet lots of you old school local folks are thinking, Dang, I never made or had Ice Cake in AGES!. In a one quart pitcher, mix one part syrup to five parts water. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. The hardest part was waiting for it to freeze. Instructions. May 23, 2022 / by / in . There are two other resorts on the island, Lomani Resort (no children allowed) and Musket Cove Resort (more expensive). 1/4 cup malolo syrup, flavor of your choice 1/4 cup evaporated milk. Well that and I was a kid. Are you related? So I made the glaze and spooned it over the cut pieces and then baked them for a while to help the flavors bake into the potatoes. And your hands never touch it. The key ingredients to this recipe are the cereal and the furikake. Line a medium baking dish with baking paper. Good evening MCLers. Amazon.com : (Pack of 2) Malolo Strawberry Syrup 32 oz . Triple F Distributing. Go to Recipe. Thanks for posting! Ive walked along School St. there a number of times; how come I nevah wen notice it? Please join me as I continue the memories and reminisce about the good ol' days. This side comes together in just half an hour, leaving you plenty of time to focus on cooking the main dish. Lemon Jello Cake Recipe - Food.com best www.food.com. @uncle jimmy (#25): I think youre thinking of the Ono Ono shakes at KC Drive In on Kapahulu near Harding. I loved ice cups (particularly the blue ones). Use a few tablespoons in a healthy bake or add a touch of sweetness to a savoury main. We used to live in Kumulani in Newtown Aiea across from the golfing range. The Malolo Mai Tai a refined version of a tiki bar classic myers's platinum rum, myers's dark rum, stirrings ginger liqueur, . Maple Carrot Cupcakes. Was good dayz yeah? Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. My Grandfather had a small farm with a lichee tree, mountain apple tree, papaya trees and lima beans. I use CFL light bulbs throughout the house. Gotta come down HB Lounge soon and visit everybody again. Bring to a low boil and simmer 4 minutes. I dont remember violet crumble. Related Products. While we all stay home, a new sort of travel is taking place known as armchair travels. A savory update to baked French toast, this is an easy make-ahead dish that is excellent for brunches and showers. Share on pinterest. @Mike In Waipio Andys drive in in Kailua used to have Orange Freeze. Just like Christmas. Pour into crust. . Malolo Lemon Lime Syrup - 1 Quart. Just finished a 3 day convention. This months bill is $66.00 (my air conditioner is on the blink). I liked the wax sticks with cold juice inside but they were not very fulfilling and at 5c each they didnt measure up. And when I got to the bottom, the colored flavoring of the gumball would mix with the melted sherbet which Id drink up and finally get to the gumball. And did you know there was an art to eating Ice Cups? Long time no see. I loved picking plums at Kokee and eating them. Policies & plans. Ono, ono, ono! In light of that, as we now officially have Hawaii State Portuguese Sausage Manapua Day, The Tasty Island Honolulu Food Blog hereby proclaims today, June 1st, Hawaii State Ice Cake Day. choc. Naturally & artificially flavored. My husband used to work at Alex Drive In and made those peanut butter shakes for some of you! Used to eat by spinning the spoon in the middle and drilling a hole. Lucky you! lol. Share on facebook. Bring water and sugar to boil to dissolve sugar, then cool in refrigerator. . Another old time treat was called Push Ups? Here's a wonderful treat for the season. Chocolate babies LOL. View fullsize. Peel mangoes, cup the meat off the pit and dice it. Finally, our third method is a simple syrup method where the blueberries are mashed and strained and the syrup is more clear. I used to work at Kawano store in the early 60s in the soda fountain area. Simmer for 2-3 more minutes, stirring constantly. Of course, it came with one of those little wooden spoons to eat the sherbet. I used organic DARK maple syrup. @sally, Go, Sally, Go! New New New. Simple Syrup. But that doesn't mean you still can't experience all the Fiji has to offer. Im trying to remember an ice cream treat that I used to get once in awhile when I was a kid. can evaporated milk. Our sea salts are created by a master salt maker and are complex on the palate - offering . Bring to boil. Turn heat to medium-low and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently. You guys remember charms? Malolo Fruit Punch Syrup - 1 Quart. Nowadays, I find myself liking sweet treats that are more citrus-y or tart-y. With a two-year shelf life and no refrigeration required makes it easy for storage. I remember one time asking the guy to get me a carton of Baked Alaska bars. Skin the pineapple and cut into fine cubes to add to the mixture. Must be expensive! Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in maple extract. Syrup may be kept, refrigerated, for up to 2 weeks. DESIDERATAGRACEFULLY adds, "Oh my!!! Submit a Recipe Correction. We rely on product packaging and data from third-party sources to provide the content to you, including dietary and allergen content. Small world! how about peanut buttah shakes in Kapahulu? @ Dairy Queen, we use to eat Dilly bars and Mr. Misty Kiss. Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand.
Stryker Sustainability Solutions Sales Rep Salary, Ward 31 Victoria Hospital Kirkcaldy, Articles M