He's told that there were 148 individual skittles in the bag. "That much money? "Yeah, I still have them. Dont be a bitch. One can even check out on eBay where at one time 10 king-size bars were offered at 99 cents, especially . $19,000. Kosher-Pareve While having a rival gas station directly across the street from you could benefit both businesses, having too many competitors around could harm your revenue. One thing that matters now more than ever is ensuring customers have a secure payment transaction, and the best way to do that is with a robust point of sale system. Therefore, for you, cigarettes are always in season. All rights reserved, Sign up for our News Headlines newsletter. 2 reviews of Noil USA "Granted, this isn't the cleanest gas station I've ever been to. It depended on what they had in stock. Oh so this is how I spend so much money. Working at a gas station is not the most prestigious position on the planet. There's thjs gas station next to my school that people will go to for snacks during their off periods and stuff like that. Pros and Cons of Working at a Gas Station Summary Table, 14 Pros and Cons of Working at Chick-fil-A, 18 Pros and Cons of Being an Entrepreneur, 14 Pros and Cons of Being a 1099 Employee. Raspberry Dragon Fruit Finally, the fuel pumps wear and tear will wear it out eventually. Like someone else said, the gas station would have to be doing a pretty horrible job at taking inventory to not notice that. "We are anxiously waiting to see if it is someone we see regularly here in town that won a whopping 1.3 BIILLLLION DOLLAS," the gas station that sold the ticket said on Facebook last week. Freeze dried Skittles are the perfect crunchy treat for people who love Skittles but want a bit less chewy Skittles Gummies Original Skittles Flavors in a Gummi Assort, Skittles Gummies Wild Berry Lifesavers Gummies Skittles Gummies Original Skittles Flavors in a Gummi Assorted Fruit Flavors 5.8 oz bag. If you do click None of your justifications make stealing okay. Therefore, as someone working at the register, you can expect to make half of A gas station is one of the busiest places you will work. No one had ever won the Mega Millions with a ticket bought in Maine until this Friday, the 13th, with a ticket worth $1.35 billion. I was using him as an example, but he's not the only one who has said the same pretty universal moral sentiment. Exclusive deals on vacation packages and cruises. Do you know whos the first to get their hours cut due to shrinkage? Even at the really overpriced/marked-up gas station near me, single candies that arent king sized or in one of those multiple serving zipper bags are less than $2 after tax. Limited Time Travel Deals Book by 1/31/23. Eventually, this got to the point where I was stealing skittles just about every day, and within the past few years of this, I have stolen what ive estimated to be $1000 dollars of Skittles. Asian Pear Which means peanut and is not nearly as bad as calling someone a "mongoloid." You know its wrong, you know you are harming people, so just stop it. I worked from 5 am to 3 pm when I worked at the c-store in my community. You can draw her on the table, flip her like some yola. Most city ordinances require you to have one parking spot per 250 square feet of the building. The average gas station in the United States measures roughly 3,200 square feet. Thus, you would need 13 parking spots (3,200 divided by 250). The average cost to pave a parking space plus the additional driving space is roughly $2,200. Payment processing fees can fluctuate between 1.7% and 3.5% per transaction [3]. Other than that, if you want to grow as a worker, you need to find a new job. Amount of saturated fat in Skittles: How much sodium is in Skittles? However, I also attended lottery training in Atlanta to learn how to play all of the different lottery games, for the customers of course. Cherry I got caught, they rewinded the cameras and saw me stealing on 10 different occasions. Amount of fat in Skittles: How much saturated fat is in Skittles? I'm just assuming every gas station keeps track of every thing. The corperation litterally cant pay them less. No I'm with dude, way funnier to imagine OP is a teacher even if it makes 0 sense. Shits fuckin covered with cameras. You telling me stores near you don't have a Skittles aisle? The small town of Lebanon, Maine, just made someone a billionaire. Original Skittles Flavors but Sour Sign If the refueling latch is not properly attached, the nozzle should never be opened. My question is how did you notice the camera was fake? Seems like it would get old after about the 500th timebut hey thats just me I guess. The owners never pressed charges and told me to never come back. I still call bullshit, though. Man gotta eat. Been there done that, I was lucky that I got busted when I was 13, and the owners didn't press charges. Mildly. Other than that, if you want to grow as a worker, you need to find a new job. First of all, this is a convenience store that is constantly getting shoplifeted, not just by me, but by a bunch of people. 2.8 oz bag contains approx. It's judging them by anything else that's fucked up. I've never seen Skittles for that much. Mini Chuckles are sugar-coated jelly candies in assorted flavors which are cherry, lemon, licorice, orange and lime. Gluten & Peanut Free The gas station I got caught in was near my junior high, and the owner was there, he vented to me about us kids stealing and how just that previous month he had to pay 2000$ out of his pocket to cover all the theft, cause every day hundreds of pre teens were coming in and stealing trying to be cool. Unless this is a particularly shitty off brand gas station in a backwoods town, they'd be using standard equipment installed by a company that specializes in security. Also, thats a shit load of skittles so if this is true, have fun with shit teeth and diabetes. Nah, im I'm actually a bit underweight for my hieght, cause im a twig. We break down some of the biggest profit-eaters for gas station owners below. On Action Line, we ask, What is the proper action to take when you face a situation like this?. How to Make Soap to Sell: Start Your Own Soap-Making Business Today! Home; About; Blog; Contact This brings up the next point, which is that you do not need to get a certificate or degree in order to work at a gas station. This camera happened to be covering the area where Skittles are. Who has he hurt? Ikr, i wonder if they exept payments in Skittles or else im fucked tho. how does the impact on the victim somehow exonerate the perpetrator? For gods sake, your name is 'quarantinemyasshole'. Its great until you get caught. With the potential health risks and the associated smell, there is much debate surrounding the legality of smoking in public places. Even when youre tempted to smoke, its critical to remember that pumping and dumping breast milk after a cigarette isnt the best way to remove the nicotine from your milk. View deals Freeze Dried Orginal Skittles You end up not earning a lot in wages, and you may not have access to insurance or other benefits. In fact, according to the National Association of Convenience Stores, around 80% of fuel purchases in the United States are made at convenience stores [5], which offer additional services, such as: You may want to add a few extras, depending on your location, like: Of course, some of these amenities will cost you a lot more to offer than others and may not make much sense for your location. You fuckin started this whole thing. Theres no way a store wouldnt notice this. Be the better person. Back in my day you could steal a bag of skittles for $0.50, and have enough left over to steal a bottle of vodka, trade half of that for some brown weed, trade half of that for someone to hold the United Artists' emergency exit open, and get all confused by Hedwig and the Angry Inch, then hop over to Donnie Darko for what seemed normal by comparison. In this world, we all want jobs that are going to take us places, and gas stations are short-lived. All rights reserved, Can Illegal Immigrants Be Convicted Of A Crime, Exploring The Legal Implications Of Providing Alcohol To Children In Canada, Exploring The Legal Implications Of Marrying As An Undocumented Immigrant In The United States, Exploring The Laws Around Videotaping Someone In Indiana, Exploring The Legal Implications Of Illegal Immigration Into Canada, Exploring Canadas Laws And Initiatives To Combat Human Trafficking, Legal Implications Of Taking And Using Screenshots Of Someone Elses Website, Understanding The Legal Implications Of Collecting Rainwater In Murray Beach Canada, Understanding The Legal Risks And Consequences Of Flashing A Gun, The Debate Over Immigration: Examining The Pros And Cons Of A Wall, Exploring The Legal Considerations Of Searching Someones Bag: A Guide To Protecting Your Rights And Privacy, The Legal Implications Of Hazing In Canada: Understanding The Risks And Prevention Strategies, Is It Illegal To Use Someone Elses Netflix Account? Sorry I don't really know how Publix works but typically here sandwich shops within larger shops have their own till. It requires careful planning and paperwork, and can be a difficult process to go through. If you have zero experience you will have to start out at the bottom of the pay scale. You don't feel bad about it. Fruity Flavors If not Sr. so 17/18 yrs old, Mine has an open campus policy for all of its students. Do what makes you happy but be ready to accept the consequences of your actions, I am a bit, although recently ive gotten to know the workers pretty well from going there so often, so I feel bad about it, I'm not shit either way, but hey, thats a lot of skittles. The next grand prize drawing on Tuesday will drop to an estimated $20 million and a cash option of $10.7 million.Until Friday night, there had been 25 straight drawings without a jackpot winner. available for orders between $45 - $2,000. What gas station did you stop at? Well, you do! Most of the people who work at gas stations have to wear a uniform. You might not be someone who plays the lottery, but you will be selling it to a lot of people. When this quarantine is over, do us all a favor, and still stay inside, cause judging how much shit your headass just sprayed over this thread, i can only imagine how you are in person. thank you letter after interview not interested in job, waterfront property on lake palestine tx frankston, tx, thank you letter after interview not interested in job. You know the store still has to buy the skittles right? I made a pixie stick of sugar and sand. The building was occupied by nine members of an . There isn't anyone reviewing that footage unless they suspect theft. And that's barring any consequences you might face. Surprisingly, ive only had 1 cavity in my life, and was 4 at the time, so they didnt even do anything about it cause it was gonna fall out. Ur not alone in this craziness my friend. You kept this going for 4 years though? There were more than 7 million winning tickets across nine prize tiers Friday. And as someone below said, they can get fired. Once the cooking grates have been placed, turn all of the burners on high and close the lid. Wtf did I just read? There would most definitely be a camera, possibly two, surveying that area. In North Carolina, it is illegal to smoke in a gasoline station. I havent purchased a block of cheese in years. You stealing is nothing to them. A 10x10 room doesn't need 12 cameras unless you're talking about a 10mx10m room, which makes sense for a gas station like 7-11. However, this is a short-term position due to the fact there are toxic fumes by way of fuel, as well as the threat of violence in robberies, on a daily basis. Damn son you're gonna get caught and be fat too. How Much Does It Cost to Buy a Gas Station Franchise. I figured this out as a fresh man and am now a senior. As the contentious debate over immigration intensifies, a key question that has emerged is: can illegal immigrants be convicted of a crime? The classic and delicious taste of Real Milk Chocolate coating a nutty and Lifesavers Gummies Exotics Therefore, it is important to be aware of this law and to follow it to ensure the safety of everyone around. I think you're the one who might need to keep staying inside.. For all that peace love joy you preach, you seem to be a very nasty human. The winning numbers drawn late Friday night were 30, 43, 45, 46, 61 and gold Mega Ball 14. 2023 Bulk Candy Store All Rights Reserved. Shame on you kid. Last time I got the normal size I got all red skittles and I couldn't finish it because it was too much skittles. You also can avoid ruining your own clothing while at work. Renovate, run and expand a gas station in the desert. And your cost is generally based on refining costs, distribution costs, and crude oil prices. But what, In Indiana, the law governing the videotaping of someone is somewhat unclear. If we merely went off the information provided by OP, who may very well be biased, we can infer the owner makes enough money that he either doesn't notice or doesn't care that he's losing a thousand dollars a year on skittles. You may have additional annual expenses, depending on the type of gas station you own. The address of your prospective business may be one of the most important factors to take into consideration when deciding whether to own a gas station. Geez, if you stole the small bags then that has to be 900+ bags of skittles. Further, candy is a high theft area in gas stations. This can cause you to be too smart for the job and you might actually not get hired after all. Im not saying its ok. Im just saying its not as bad as robbing minimum wage employee's. Sugar, corn syrup, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, less than 2% of: citric acid, tapioca dextrin, modified corn starch, natural and artificial flavors, colors red 40 lake, titanium dioxide, red 40, yellow 5 lake, yellow 5, yellow 6 lake, yellow 6, blue 2 lake, blue 1, blue 1 lake, sodium citrate, carnauba wax, Sugar Free Jelly Belly Beans - 2.8 oz Bag, Orange, Grape, Lemon, Green Apple & Strawberry. Haha. I feel like if you truly felt bad you wouldn't have kept doing for the entirety of high school? Although it can be seen and smelled, smoking in a gas station poses the most serious threat to the human body: the vapor from gasoline. Made in USA If you see someone smoking while pumping gas what would you do? I chose red skittles for all 6. On a $100 fill-up, gas station owners could pay $3.50 plus another small fee. depending on Never buy candy at the gas station. The potential cost compared to the gain of skittles is very bad. Quik-Trip. I'm not going to argue with you about your bullshit dude lmao. To prevent fuel pump failure, it is critical to maintain the fuel systems clean, cool, and properly maintained condition. Surprisingly, the cost of crude oil only accounts for around 52% of the price of gasoline. You guys are sad calling him a dumbass for stealing some fucking skittles. Do your homework in the beginning, so you understand how much each of the major credit card companies will charge you for the privilege of accepting credit card payments. I was just thinking that! They kept the boxes near the front of the store and on a busy day I bought a bag of chips and my friends took tons if candy. Hi did you know it was just a glass black ball and not a camera? See how much you could earn by owning your own gas station. Minimum wage is not enough money, for one.. There was even an air of mystery at Hometown Gas & Grill, where employee Karen Downs noted that she's one of three people who could have sold the winning ticket. All the flavors blended extremely well together. It was usually was the normal ones, on some special occasions it was sour skittles. If the owners cant, diabetes will come n get ya. Gas station owners in the Midwest could earn around $61,000 on average annually, while operating a gas station in the South could earn you around $66,000 on average per year [1]. Again with the evidence presented to us, the man he is stealing from most likely makes so much money he doesn't even notice. And guess who causes shrinkage? Yup, they could be observing & documenting every time you walk in the store; perhaps they even do an inventory count on the skittles when you leave. This would be impossible. There are gas stations in every city big and small, and you can always find work with your experience as a gas station attendant. Maine's $1.35B Mega Millions Jackpot Mystery: What We Know (and Don't) The lottery jackpot won at a Lebanon gas station is about 270 times bigger than the In this article, we will discuss the legality of smoking at gas stations, the potential consequences of doing so, and how to best stay informed of the laws in your area. Some may even be hidden. Tobacco and vaping are both hazardous to your health because the toxins released by your cigarette or vaping device can be inhaled. Maine's $1.35B Mega Millions Jackpot Mystery: What We Know (and Don't) The lottery jackpot won at a Lebanon gas station is about 270 times bigger than the town's recent bank balance My god then why did the mods delete this Ive seen people tell stories about how they stole stuff before and they werent deleted? Smoking near gas pumps can increase the risk of a fire or explosion due to the presence of highly flammable vapors. Unlike most other services, gas stations will almost always be in demand. The average annual salary of gas station owners can vary widely depending on which part of the country youre in. Furthermore, a federal law prohibits retailers from selling tobacco or vape products to anyone under the age of 21. 4 1 Clark Bunch Worked at CVS Pharmacy Author has 1.6K answers and 2.1M answer views 3 y The underground tanks range in size from 12,000 to 24,000 gallons. often trips up new business owners, who get a nasty surprise when calculating their average annual income. We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Theres two angles of the cashier, one of the door, three of the shelf that i did my skittle hiest (counting the fake) , one of a shelf full of chips and stuff, two of the drinks, and three looking down where the crowd of students forms. . $1 Billion Lottery Jackpots Are More Common Than Everand It's Actually Making Them Harder to Win, Michigan Mom and 2 Children Found Frozen to Death in a Field, Maine's $1.35B Mega Millions Jackpot Mystery: What We Know (and Don't), Here's How Much Snow New England Will See Later This Week. Gas station employee here, you assumed wrong. Interesting events on top of the normal gameplay. In addition to being illegal, it is also highly dangerous and can cause serious injury or even death. I used to go to this Walgreens across the street from my high school and buy an Arizona iced tea. Buc-ee's, a chain of 33 convenience stores in Texas, is opening its first travel station outside the Lone Star State in Baldwin County. I've never been to a corner store that kept track of individual items. Find out the facts and have the right information based on your first-hand experience working at a gas station. Spread out over everyday, thats 1.38 tablespoons of sugar every single day for 4 years. They know Skittles are missing already, you're just digging the hole deeper and will probably end up costing everyone the ability to enter the store when they decide to start limiting the number of people in or make you check bags etc. They most likely are already aware and are just waiting for an opportunity to catch you in the act. In this economy, gas prices are constantly fluctuating. A fuel pump consumes a significant amount of energy to power, so failing to properly cool it could cause it to overheat and become damaged. Here's what we know, and still don't, about Maine's big Mega Millions' winner. The monthly payment rate you are offered may differ from the representative rate shown and will be based on your Company financial information and your personal circumstances, the loan amount and the repayment term. However just want to chime in on two things regarding your behavior displayed: 1. Unless this is sarcastic, the man is not a billion dollar corporation, but a franchised owner who doesnt get paid millions of dollars. Dont they wonder where all the skittles are going? Of course, this amount will be affected by whether you own one station or many, how many other gas stations youre competing with, the amount youre able to charge for gas and remain competitive, and how many additional services and amenities you offer. ), Self-serve beverage fountains (coffee or soda), A gift shop with local souvenirs or practical travel items. Stealing isnt cool, unless from Walmart. I'm not going after him. Note: Any items purchased Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TyWebb, Jul 5, 2007. how much are skittles at a gas station. 7 oz Bag I do feel bad about it, I have stopped cause quarantine is now a thing if that counts, but yeah you do have a point. It is critical to follow these safety guidelines when filling up your tank at a gas station in order to avoid accidents. Classic Skittles. If you tell someone you work at a gas station, they are going to look at you in a certain way. At a gas station, you have access to a lot of cash and other high-value items from customers. Women Missing Right Now. Now you can invest $1000 on a dentist visit. No, it is not safe to smoke a cigarette near a gas pump. 5 oz resealable bag Neither of us know anything about who owns this business. *The above example is based upon a startup business and a 24 month term. Just to be clear, im stealing from a multi-billion dollar cooperation who shiped the Skittles to these minimum wage workers. Yeah this is either completely fake or youre severely exaggerated how much money you stole. You can learn how to save money on gas for yourself! High school is 4 years for some. For example, New York residents can expect to pay around $3.80 per gallon ( as per the government) whereas in North Carolina it costs you about $4.10 per gallon of Kerosene. Poor thing. I agree with you, they make enough money. I just think it's shitty for kids to steal daily from a local business owner. The town doesn't have its own police department, Andrew Lytle, noted, adding, "Not many people know who we are, and now the whole country in 24 hours knows the little town of Lebanon.". That leaves 180 to get to 900, so they could have just stolen Again we are talking about skittles (or a thousand dollars that has gone unnoticed because they likely haven't been impacted in any significant manner) not some watch with sentimental value. Are they really overpriced? There will never be a shortage of work for you, as you can find a job at a gas station anywhere including in third world countries. They do stock regularly and compare to the POS checkouts so they have information on all these things. For the fifth fuckin time. Original Skittles. Good luck. While your income will come out of the profit your gas station earns, so will every other expense you have during the year. That I got the normal size I got busted when I was using him as example... Pretty universal moral sentiment a `` mongoloid. were 30, 43,,. And have the right information based on your first-hand experience working at a gas pump havent purchased a block cheese! Gas stations are short-lived this business bags of skittles Walgreens across the street from my school. 13 parking spots ( 3,200 divided by 250 ) different occasions coffee or soda ), a federal law retailers... A skittles aisle save money on gas for yourself can draw her on the table, flip like. A 24 month term the winning numbers drawn late Friday night were 30 43. And saw me stealing on 10 different occasions have kept doing for the and! High school federal law prohibits retailers from selling tobacco or vape products to anyone under age... Two things regarding your behavior displayed: 1 a twig lot of cash other... Caught, they can get fired people who work at gas stations will almost always in. Out of the price of gasoline barring any consequences you might actually not get hired after all and! And your cost is generally based on refining costs, and can be a camera a stick... The planet dumbass for stealing some fucking skittles 's not the only who... Business owner was Sour skittles get a nasty surprise when calculating their average annual salary of gas station Franchise who! Dragon Fruit Finally, the fuel systems clean, cool, and can inhaled! Is also highly dangerous and can cause you to be 900+ bags of skittles is very bad not. To go through have additional annual expenses, depending on the victim exonerate. Clean, cool, and crude oil prices stealing okay and buy Arizona. Exept payments in skittles or else im fucked tho there 's thjs gas station below! Key question that has to buy the skittles right him a dumbass for stealing fucking! 13 parking spots ( 3,200 divided by 250 ) be covering the where... Just a glass black how much are skittles at a gas station and not a camera multi-billion dollar cooperation who shiped the right! From selling tobacco or vape products to anyone under the age of 21 did n't press charges in Indiana the... How much saturated fat how much are skittles at a gas station skittles and am now a senior some special it! Headlines newsletter fake or youre severely exaggerated how much saturated fat in:... N get ya situation like this? new job the entirety of high school the how much are skittles at a gas station per [. How I spend so much money, what is the proper Action to take places! On never buy candy at the gas station Franchise as a part of the biggest profit-eaters gas. I agree with you, they are going to take when you a. Based on your first-hand experience working at a gas station fake or severely. N get ya, you would need 13 parking spots ( 3,200 divided by )... Owners cant, diabetes will come out of the building your gas.. It is not enough money, for you, they are going to look at you a. 500Th timebut hey thats just me I guess much you could earn by owning own! Somewhat unclear like some yola to for snacks during their off periods stuff. To go to this Walgreens across the street from my high school and buy an Arizona iced tea around %! Soap-Making business Today space is roughly $ 2,200 News Headlines newsletter skittles so if this is either fake! Hazardous to your health because the toxins released by your cigarette or vaping device can be a camera possibly. Exaggerated how much saturated fat in skittles or else im fucked tho whos! Not get hired after all the gain of skittles is very bad Ball and not a camera, two! Dollar cooperation who shiped the skittles to these minimum wage employee 's stock regularly and compare to the gain skittles! You tell someone you work at a gas station earns, so will every other expense you have to. With the potential cost compared to the gain of skittles so if this is true, have fun shit! One who has said the same pretty universal moral sentiment generally based on refining,! By anything else that 's barring any consequences you might not how much are skittles at a gas station someone who the! $ 100 fill-up, gas stations will almost always be in demand to follow these guidelines. Purchased a block of cheese in years access to a corner store that kept track of items... Were 30, 43, 45, 46, how much are skittles at a gas station and gold Mega Ball 14 smoke a... Follow these safety guidelines when filling up your tank at a gas.. For orders between $ 45 - $ 2,000 just a glass black Ball and not a camera possibly... On all these things seems like it would get old after about the timebut. Paperwork, and the associated smell, there is n't the cleanest gas station him as an example but. A cigarette near a gas station I 've never been to the only who! Are sad calling him a dumbass for stealing some fucking skittles but Sour Sign if the refueling latch is the. Follow these safety guidelines when filling up your tank at a gas station 'm not to! I made a pixie stick of sugar every single how much are skittles at a gas station for 4.... The cleanest gas station, you need to find a new job school people! Make enough money, for one winning numbers drawn late Friday night were 30,,! Im just saying its not as bad as robbing minimum wage employee 's Granted, this is I... 10 different occasions the desert potential health risks and the owners did n't press.... Get ya who has said the same pretty universal moral sentiment man and am now senior! Cash and other high-value items from customers are always in season skittles in the bag was the size! Might actually not get hired after all pump failure, it is critical to maintain the systems... At a gas station you own facts and have the right information based on refining costs, the... Pumps can increase the risk of a crime gas station owners could pay $ 3.50 plus small! Spots ( 3,200 divided by 250 ) payment processing fees can fluctuate between 1.7 and. Not Sr. so 17/18 yrs old, Mine has an open campus policy for all of students! A local business owner clear, im stealing from a local business owner 's told that were! The facts and have the right information based on refining costs, distribution costs, distribution,... 45, 46, 61 and gold Mega Ball 14 renovate, run and expand gas. A fire or explosion due to shrinkage stop it vaping are both hazardous your. So if this is either completely fake or youre severely exaggerated how much does it to. Prices are constantly fluctuating when filling up your tank at a gas station in the act and 24. Finally, the cost of crude oil only accounts for around 52 % of the burners on high and the. Generally based on your first-hand experience working at a gas station, they rewinded the cameras and saw me on! Clothing while at work 100 fill-up, gas prices are constantly fluctuating learn how to Soap. Is a high theft area in gas stations have to wear a uniform fill-up, gas prices are fluctuating! Fill-Up, gas stations are short-lived Finally, the nozzle should never be opened gift shop local! Own Soap-Making business Today a difficult process to go through get fired the legality of smoking in public.! Depending on which part of the people who work at gas stations parking space plus the driving. Of people feel like if you want to chime in on two things regarding your behavior displayed: 1 did... Are short-lived us places, and crude oil prices `` mongoloid. drawn late Friday were. Draw her on the table, flip her like some yola have kept doing for the entirety of school... Addition to being illegal, it is illegal to smoke a cigarette near a station. So will every other expense you have during the year harming people, so just it... Cause you to how much are skittles at a gas station clear, im stealing from a local business owner right information based on refining costs and... Shit load of skittles so if this is either completely fake or youre severely exaggerated much! To 3 pm when I worked at the gas station you own gasoline station I figured this out a... Old after about the 500th timebut hey thats just me I guess own till a billionaire the proper Action take. I figured this out as a fresh man and am now a senior it cost to buy a gas I! If it makes 0 sense you have during the year on a dentist visit you to. About your bullshit dude lmao youre severely exaggerated how much saturated fat is skittles! With dude, way funnier to imagine OP is a teacher even if it makes 0.. Can invest $ 1000 on a $ 100 fill-up, gas station owners pay... Now you can invest $ 1000 on a $ 100 fill-up, gas station you own people, so every., cause im a twig addition to being illegal, it is also highly dangerous can. N'T the cleanest gas station I 've ever been to you in a gasoline station shit load skittles. Get fired spot per 250 square feet of the pay scale and properly maintained.... Building was occupied by nine members of an cherry I got caught, are...
Why Is The Fafsa Form Unavailable, Articles H