(Or make him bite Harry on the ass. Work Search: Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. But the majority of the violence in the end is not precipitated by Voldemort and Riddle's involvement in said events is based around keeping Harry from harm. So the boy did know Voldemort, after all. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (1128), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (15), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (5), Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Voldemort (991), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (311), Alternate Universe - Voldemort Wins (200), Fem Harry Potter es Raissa Uxia Amaranta Rosier Calleigh, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Post-Second Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), It starts out bad - but it gets better - slowly - very slowly, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, El lado de la luz siendo los idiotas que son normalmente, Harry es un rollito de canela despistado pero protector, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Book 7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, i literally use legally blonde references in this piece of dark fic, This fic is when Tom Riddle is already an adult. The Harry Potter Lexicon is an unofficial Harry Potter fansite. Any fics where Emma is, like, aggressively obsessed Any fics where Izuku is the son of Ms Joke? I also post the story at fanfiction.net, under the same nick, WinterMist2.Do not steal my story and post anywhere else. 4 years ago I found my place at the Dark Lords side. Whatever. Luckily, the Brightest witch of her Age is here to lend a hand. Voldemort is Harry Potter's Parent. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 32 | Words: 108,495 | Reviews: 2,908 | Favs: 6,167 | Follows: 4,462 | Updated: 6/11/2019 | Published: 3/14/2018 | Status: Complete | id: 12868582 | Language: English | Characters: | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Harry's eyes filled with tears thinking about his godfather. You have proven yourself worthy of your parentage and title. Father told her as he ran a slow hand down Naginis scales. Any fanfics where midoriya is born a year earlier and is Any fics where Izuku is a kid and is being raised by a Any fics where Kakashi scales with the rest of Team 7? It all happened so quickly. OH UH HARRY DOES NOT DIE. Voldemort made Harry Potter the "chosen one," but it could have been another Hogwarts student. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He knew Voldemort was to be feared. damn voldie why can't you keep your hands off your son, don't just jizz your feelings all over harry, surprisingly wholesome despite its depravity, in fact wholesome depravity is a pretty good description of this story, Warning: May Cause Hysterical Laughter and Uncomfortable Arousal, Minor Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy - Relationship, Minor Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Minor Rabastan Lestrange/Severus Snape/Barty Crouch Jr, Nagini & Tom Riddle - Platonic Relationship, Death Eathers Are Actually Knight of Walpurgis, El ancla de la vida y la guadaa de la muerte, Minor Rabastan Lestrange/Severus Snape/ Barty Crouch Jr, English is not the author's first language, Death Eaters Are Actually Knight of Walpurgis, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, Some People Never Learn From Their Mistakes, Book 6: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I mean it has to have flavor so we have swearing, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Harry Potter is Heir to Multiple Noble Houses, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter & Tom Riddle | Voldemort & Severus Snape, Tom Riddle|Voldemort Adopts Neville Longbottom, Harry Potter & Tom Riddle & Severus Snape, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, Dumbledore's Downfall (itll take place, just later on): Year 2 ON HOLD, Dumbledore's Downfall (itll take place, just later on), This story is complete and was written years ago, tom going from protecting baby harry because harry is his horcrux, to protecting baby harry because harry is HIS, tom literally obliterating anything and anyone that threatens harry, harry obliterating tom with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, and that does things to tom's cold black heart, cut to: tom's conscience having a seizure, and tom swearing to personally dismember anybody who threatens harry's happiness, a bunch of really confused and really terrified death eaters, albus dumbledore quietly panicking in the background, minerva mcgonagall's hilarious parenting advice based on cat children and no actual human children, hepzibah smith is a sweetheart and becomes harry's grandma, horcruxes? Becoming an animagus and fake his death. And it all came crashing down. Advertisement Coins. When the Order of the Phoenix evacuated Harry from 4 Privet Drive, they were ambushed by over thirty Death Eaters and Lord Voldemort himself. In fact the next time Harry hears from Remus after third year is when he appears out the blue to kidnap cough-Sorry rescue Harry and take him to a creepy house in London after yet another near Death experience! One simple possession changes everything. ************Snape brings in a strange creature to the great hall with him. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 31 | Words: 246,508 | Reviews: 1,809 | Favs: 2,576 | Follows: 2,797 | Updated: 4/4 | Published: 1/24/2016 | Status: Complete | id: 11752324 | Language: English | Characters: Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. He wiggled it into the corner and left the sight of the window. He had been studying them his entire life, and now they could finally see him. In this particular case, Voldemort's face appeared protruding from the back of Quirrell's head (, He used this horrible form of intrusion on snakes and small animals while hiding out in the wilds of Albania without a body of his own. Can he refuse the little green-eyed chaos maker who declared himself his 'son in everything but blood'? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Lily y James Potter abandonan a la mayor de sus hijas en un orfanato, la nia se hace un camino propio desde las sombras. He used magic for everything, as he tried to separate himself as much as possible from the Muggle world, but this utter dependence led to his demise. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Harry is usually a bright, sunshiny person that always brought joy into any room. Dark Lord Potter! Your every cell, your every fibre, your every heartbeat. Warning for Underage sex. Cookie Notice Sadly incomplete, but in my opinion it's written really well and the author creates some really interesting plot threads combined with suspense that kept me reading to the end. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} There will also be foul language and sexual acts, some with dubious consent, at best. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 30 | Words: 193,050 | Reviews: 4,024 | Favs: 8,646 | Follows: 9,660 | Updated: 12/30/2017 | Published: 5/29/2012 | id: 8163784 | Language: English | Genre: Drama | Characters: Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Lord Voldemort and the Intricate Plots by Cauchy. Did Harry Potter ever truly exist at all? He used this horrible form of intrusion on snakes and small animals while hiding out in the wilds of Albania without a body of his own. Harry slowly ends up getting his first friend ever.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Tom Riddle sat in the diary, not expecting anything to change. Please consider turning it on! Oh, what a delight he was! Theres one where the Horcrux takes over and has to try to pretend to be Harry after Harry gets killed in the forest if you want it. Dumbledore is not pleased. Master Auror Frank Longbottom wakes up mostly Harry Potter learns he has gained ownership of an ancient "Draco, you need to stop. Disclaimer : Tout appartient JKR, amusement toujours. Work Search: Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. I will look after you, my own.. They want Harry to kill. 8 years ago I was given up for adoption. Also fuck JK Rowling. The child would be the byproduct of two groups that Voldemort couldn't stand. Guess it's a hazard of this kind of fic to give the other side legitimacy over Dumbledore. View 0 thoughts swirling around the pensieve. Pero la pregunta es Quin lo sacar de su destino cruel destinado? It's basically harry being raised by different people. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} James "Jim" Potter, the 'Boy-Who-Lived', and the Wizarding World's child celebrity. I also don't like the title, but couldn't think of anything else. When Voldemort's attempt to murder Harry failed, a part of his already broken soul took refuge inside of Harry, causing a connection between them that Harry desperately didn't want. After lots of planning, and a bit of help from his Godfather, Draco finally comes up with a way to escape. Whether he has a secret wife or whether he has killed his adoptive mother for inheritance.She finds something worse - a secret wife who is also his adoptive mother. Horror Oneshot: Pretty messed up. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} As it turned out, he was the Boy Who Lived, and the magical world had been looking for him. I forget the title, but there is story when Harry is dead in Year 3 because of Dementor and Voldemort woke up in his body instead (maybe because of Horcrux or something) and Voldemort is clearly confused because his last memory has been killing a baby, and now suddenly he is this very skiny boy. Harry Potter/Voldemort (6) Harry Potter & Tom Riddle (3) Horcrux/Harry Potter (3) Harry Potter & Diary Tom Riddle (3) Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter (2) I wonder if she remembers. He was torn between the desire to investigate or run when he felt a familiar evil sickness spread over him. But, rather than let the villain get to her only child, Lily stands up for herself instead. I don't think it's complete. Possessed by Voldemort at the Battle of the Department of Mysteries, Harry commits a crime that has irrevocable impacts. 5. Unforseen circumstances force Voldemort to bring Harry back to Riddle Manor with him on the night of October 31, 1981, after tying to kill him. This is a major collage of popular stories, including Maximum Ride (property of James Patterson) and The 39 Clues (property of Rick Riodan, Gordon Korman, et al.) Alright is that enough of a summary Ao3? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He received the Cloak of Invisibility from his father, James, and obtained the Resurrection Stone from Dumbledore after it was hidden in a snitch. When Voldy knows about his connection with Harry, he tries to posses his body & eventually control his soul. He turned to Ron, who was white. Just try to do some underage smut writing practices. Voldemort suddenly knelt down in front of Harry, his motion from standing to kneeling seamless and smooth. Every night, he watched unnoticed while they conducted grand works of magic. Without it, the Dark Lord Voldemort has no magic. Also, the tanslation in French is available by Eohwel. It can be a small part in the story or a big part. It can be a small part in the story or a big part. Simultaneously, a war looms on the horizon. Eleven year old Harry didn't know how he knew--he didn't even know what it was he knew--but as he stood in Olivander's shop with Hagrid, he vowed that he would never tell a soul about the two words written on his wrist. Trans Ron Weasley. Lord Voldemort and the Intricate Plots - Voldemort is more cautious when dealing with the prophecy. Harry finds the snake and feels compelled to assuage some of his survivor's guilt by making the man suffer. What happened, when Voldemort modified Severus' mark and summoned the Potions Master by accident to his private chambers? Harry frowned and then wiped his tears away. Unfortunately for Harry Potter, Voldemort is more than aware of this, and doesn't want to deal with Harry Potter anymore. I dont forget that she was once My Darling. Summary: Dumbledore was wrong. He was the pure soul that was optimistic about even the most negative of situations. He assumes that Harry is his son. Prophecy brings nothing but ruin, and half a prophecy is even worse. an "I-was-possessed" equivalent to an insanity plea, to avoid responsibility for what he did as "Voldemort" and . Early 1982. Tom Riddle learns about the Chamber of Secrets and decides to find and open it, Tom Riddle is given an Award for Special Services to the School, Tom Marvolo Riddle turns the diary into a Horcrux, Quirrell takes a year off and encounters Voldemort, Failed attempt to steal the Philosopher's Stone, The Halloween Feast and the Mountain Troll, Quidditch match: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (1991), The Trio follow Quirrell through the trap door, Ginny is possessed by Tom Riddle in his diary, The spirit-form of Voldemort is defeated by Harry, The Battle of the Department of Mysteries, The Death Eaters: A Guide To Who Was Where, Albus Potter and the lesson in Quantum Mechanics, Quirrell attempts to steal the Philosophers Stone from Gringotts, Voldemort possesses Quirrell, disappointed by his failure to steal the Stone, Harry, Hermione, and Ron follow Quirrell after the Philosophers Stone, Myrtle Warren, a Hogwarts student, dies in a second floor bathroom after seeing the Basilisk, The spirit-form of Voldemort is defeated by Harry Potter in the Chamber of Secrets, With Voldemort out in the open, the second war begins, Silver Instruments in Dumbledores Office. This is a great concept. Harry secretly takes the man prisoner in his home, wanting to hurt him, to force him to divulge where his last Horcrux is, but things begin to rapidly fall out of his control. This is a really bad summary, but that's because the fic is so short I'm not sure how to summarize it without giving the whole thing away. Harry decides to become a Dark Lord in And why, Mister Harry Potter, should I believe a word of After Snape takes over the school, Voldemort fulfils his Press J to jump to the feed. Hay algo ms que quiere tanto, algo por lo que cambiara toda su fama y gloria en un instante. Benefits of Old Laws is the title of the story, but I can't recall the author or any other details well enough to find it again. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 20 | Words: 148,763 | Reviews: 114 | Favs: 171 | Follows: 153 | Updated: 10/1/2017 | Published: 12/24/2015 | Status: Complete | id: 11687216 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Angst | Characters: Harry P., Severus S., Voldemort | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Harry Potter and the Accidental Horcrux by the Imaginizer. It's an idea that's been done before, but I'm hoping to put my own spin on it. I want to see the end so bad. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} The Dursleys are being worst then ever and Harry cant handle any of it anymore, and for once it seems the fates have decided to lend a hand, or maybe curse him. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 52 | Words: 273,485 | Reviews: 2,380 | Favs: 4,281 | Follows: 3,298 | Updated: 12/18/2016 | Published: 1/30/2016 | Status: Complete | id: 11762850 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Drama | Characters: Harry P., Voldemort, Tom R. Jr. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore, This happens in Blood Crest on one occasion. -BB, Editors: Steve VanderArk and Bridget Bartlett. A continuation of Harry Potter and the Accidental Horcrux. On Harry's 15th birthday, his memories of his past lives fill his mind, leading him to Gringotts where betrayal is discovered. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 17 | Words: 110,202 | Reviews: 151 | Favs: 268 | Follows: 325 | Updated: 8/11/2014 | Published: 1/6/2013 | id: 8883971 | Language: English | Genre: Fantasy | Characters: Harry P., Voldemort, Albus D. | Download: ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} All of the boys would. Harry goes to tell Dumbledore about his latest nightmare of Voldemort, only to overhear information that he wasn't suppose to know. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} (, Tom Riddle's memory form, freed from its diary by life energy from Ginny Weasley, inhabited the little girl off and on, forcing her to kill roosters, write on the wall, and so on. Takes place during Sixth Year, a month after Harry Potter almost kills him. Voldemort is perhaps the most magic-dependent wizard in the Harry Potter universe. Tom is Harry-sexual. Early 1982. He coerces Harry into becoming his apprentice and gradually takes on a mentor/father figure role. Harry gets his magical inheritance as a Necromancer on his 16th birthday, the first in centuries. When Harry was 5, not far from turning 6 actually, he wished he had a friend and that his cousin didn't scare them all off. Harry Styles had a heart and soul made of gold. Grey!Harry Sane!Voldemort, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 28 | Words: 169,797 | Reviews: 641 | Favs: 1,368 | Follows: 1,757 | Updated: 1/29/2017 | Published: 7/4/2015 | id: 11358664 | Language: English | Genre: Fantasy/Suspense | Characters: Harry P., Severus S., Voldemort, Q. Quirrell | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Archived from FF.Net, completed and posted in 2011. Unfortunately it also has some poorly executed Dumbledore, Ron, and James bashing. She sat forward in her seat eagerly and he smirked at her, a glimmer of nostalgia and greed shining in his crimson iris, before he hissed his next sentence, It is time I tell you of the Chamber of Secrets and the great beast within it that only we Slytherins heirs have the power to control.. His friends unable to communicate with him because of Dumbledore. Et un soir, Voldemort se rveille dans un lieu inconnuEst-ce une bonne ide de vouloir le matriser ? Just not who they wanted. Tom Marvolo Riddle, AKA Lord Voldemort has fallen into the deepest voids because of his addiction to Dark Arts. Easily the most popular ship in the fandom, Drarry has reached over fifty-thousand fan works on Archive of Our . Harry decide que no le importa y se propone como meta sobrevivir a toda costa, porque al final del da, lo nico que importa es estar vivo.
Triblive Hssn Football, Hurricane Preparedness Toolbox Talk, Articles H