of 3 custoners inside.. i could not find a single clean table, there is trash, napkins, fry ssuce cups all over the floor. Free refills are not available, but guests can get half price drinks and Slushes all day by ordering through the mobile app. Download the SONIC app and order your favorites to enjoy exclusive perks and offers, including half price drinks and slushes any time. I have been coming her 4 to 10 times a month for yesrs but this will be my last time until they clean this place. So my 1st visit was lacking Professionalism and a good experience food wise. Better than the regular fast food places. Service for the most part is pretty good. Discount based on menu price. Its realy filtht. With exercise demos, workout routines and more than 500 recipes available on the app, MyFitnessPal gives members a wellness roadmap for anything from the best fat burning workouts to healthy foods to eat. Ok I can't tell you about the shakes but I can tell you about the burgers. and I was not disappointed. Apollo Burgers is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? they get ice cream when they run out here's a question, where is the manager in all this running out of not one flavor, not two flavors but all three flavors of ice cream??? have almost $200 on your card and can't use it! Enjoy your favorite drinks and slushes for half price any time you order in the SONIC app and redeem exclusive app-only rewards! 1 is reading something between the few custonees inside. What are the time that Apollo Burgers open today and the closing time? You may receive up to 10 autodialed messages/month about exciting offers and other promotional information. Protein. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Apollo Burger and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Rate above a Mac Donald's, Wendy's, or Burger King. 1 Fresh Egg and American Cheese Served on an English Muffin or Toast. 1 Fresh Egg and Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro Layered on Top of Melted Cheddar Cheese and Hashbrowns. It's maddening when youhave almost $200 on your card and can't use it!More. Located right off the freeway from Thanksgiving point is a 20th century updated version of the older Apollo burger joints. Menu Catering. Get 1/2 price Drinks and Slushes every time you order in the SONIC App. Most SONIC locations are owned by independent franchisees, therefore hours of operation vary by location. Calorie breakdown: 51% fat, 32% carbs, 17% protein. Calories 550 Calories from Fat 280 % Daily Value * Total Fat 31g 48% Saturated Fat 8g 40% . Give the gift of a gift card that is delivered instantly! Requiring all team members to wear masks; Requiring all restaurant team members to be certified in food safety; Reinforcing our handwashing policy that requires our team members to wash their hands every 20 minutes and between tasks; Increased cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas inside and outside the drive-in, including the red button and our digital touchscreens; Conducting wellness checks with each team member before beginning their shift. Love the sweet potato fries and the Pastrami burger (Apollo Burger). Was it someone else order, NO this was mine. The burger was juicy and very big. more. Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon on top of a 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty topped with Bleu Cheese Crumbles, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and BBQ Sauce on a Cornmeal topped Bun. I love the choice of ketchup or Utah fry sauce. Guests can enjoy food from the comfort of their cars delivered by friendly Carhops, or take their order to go. more. $5.49. Get quick answers from Apollo Burgers staff and past visitors. About Our Ads I find this too bad as I love their food. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. We frequent this fast food restaurant quite often and always find that the burgers are good, along with the french fries, which are among the best anywhere. Cheeseburger (Single Patty with Condiments), Large Hamburger with Condiments and Vegetables, Member's Mark Prime Rib Beef Steak Burger, Miller's Ale House Cue Bacon Cheeseburger. 2 Fresh Eggs, Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. Discount based on menu price. Good burgers and great fries. Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon on top of a Fresh 1/4lbGround Beef Patty with American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. Made to Order 6 oz New York Steak with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Apollo Sauce on a Deli Style Bun. With so many restaurant options, I probably would visit again. Yes, Apollo Burgers offers takeout services. These guys make a tasty burger but you prob need to bring some extra cash.even the kids combo is a lot! This is a good burger that will leave you full. I hope it improved because zi love the food here and want it to suceed. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Daily Goals How does this food fit into your daily goals? I love grabbing dinner at Apollo. Only at participating SONIC Drive-Ins. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I ordered my meal and had to wait less that 2 minutes. Love that they upgraded their menu about a year ago or so. Includes single-patty SONIC Cheeseburgers (approx. The Wacky Pack Kids Meal includes an entre, side and a drink plus a surprise toy. Fresh 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty Topped with Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami, American Cheese, Swiss Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on Toasted Garlic Butter Texas Toast. Ok I can't tell you about the shakes but I can tell you about the burgers. Served with Hashbrowns and Toast. Tried Apollo Burger today. I had the Greek burger which was ok, nothing spectacular tasting. I see 4 employees, two are very busy cooking. The burger is a solid 4 though. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To find out the exact times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers directly. The bacon is the good stuff not the crap they cook at those other fast food joints. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Orem, Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Orem. !, far more than we could possibly eat. English muffin or toast. Rate your experience! A Breakfast Burrito, I told the person this is my 1st time here and I wanted a good breakfast Burrito. To find out the exact times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers directly. Sound like you? Big Johns Menu Prices UK What Time Does Big Johns Close? Yes! I had my doubts with the eclectic meat combination but it hit the spot. Write a Review, Win $500! AandW Canada Breakfast Hours- When Does A&W Open? I know its hsrd to find employees but uou need s managet to take charge and clean this place. $6.29+. This is a fast food burger establishment. I am oneof 3 custoners inside.. i could not find a single clean table, there is trash, napkins, fry ssuce cups all over the floor. Sirloin Swiss & Grilled Onion Burger: Regular: 930: 63: 52: 41: with Bacon: . Fresh 1/4lbGround Beef Patty Topped with Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami & American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. Oh, and the bacon was good and thick. Cheddar cheese and diced potatoes. !, far more than we could possibly eat. Prices are reasonable. Diced Mediterranean-Marinated Chicken with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes and Finely Chopped Red Onions with Tzatziki (Greek Cucumber Yogurt Sauce) wrapped together in a Warm Pita Bread. A typical dinner during Apollo 17 consisted of a main of chicken and rice, followed by butterscotch . My brothers and I had dinner here last night and we were all extremely pleased with everything we ordered. Fresh1/4lbGround Beef Patty in between Deli Sliced Marble Rye Bread and Melted American Cheese, Fresh 1/4lb Flame Ground Beeflayered with Broiled Red Peppers, Feta Cheese,and our Homemade Tzatkiki (Greek Cucumber Yogurt Sauce). CHOM Burger. precooked) only; excludes double-patty Cheeseburgers, limited-time-only Cheeseburgers, Quarter Pound Double Cheeseburgers and Jr. Burgers. Apollo Burgers is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Does this restaurant offer table service? Text HELP for help. We were looking for a place that served plant based burgers and the Impossible Burger here fit the bill. We were going to share the salad, but I didnt eat any because it just didnt look appetizing. I had to save the Baklava for later, I got full on the burger and fries. Comfortable padded benches and stalls! I'm back in heaven! I hope it improved because zi love the food here and want it to suceed.More. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" . It was real good but the burger was a little overdone. Click here to buy a gift card for your loved ones now! IT IS ALWAYS DELICIOUS and good portion. cleaned it as I was ready to leave. Write a Review, Win $500! So, All You Can Eat Boneless Wings,. For current prices and menu details, please call Apollo Burgers directly. Oh, and the bacon was good and thick. 61g. Junior Meals With small french fries and a small drink (no substitutions please). You can see the juice in the meat.. Unclaimed. Apollo Burger Breakfast Hours: The most up-to-date Apollo Burgers prices and menu comprise breakfast, evening, kids meal, and more. With small french fries and a small drink (no substitutions please). Someone in my group had the Athenian burger for the first time an heloved it. TM & 2020 AMERICA'S DRIVE-IN BRAND PROPERTIES LLC. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Apollo Burgers Unclaimed Review Save Share 30 reviews #3 of 6 Quick Bites in North Salt Lake $ Quick Bites American Fast Food 590 E 1100 N, North Salt Lake, UT 84054-1922 +1 801-292-2829 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (9) Ratings and reviews 4.0 30 reviews #3 of 6 Quick Bites in North Salt Lake RATINGS Food Service Value Details I only came, stephen m. said: I came in today on my lunch break failing to realize I had left my, Keycee D. said: Its about time I write a review about this location, I thought I, Our New Year's resolution was to give you more! Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 2/1. A lot of business is probably being lost because of their inaccessabity for the wheelchairs. Privacy Statement * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Everything f was tasty. This Apollo location is always clean and friendly and has plenty of space for large crowds.More, The bad thing about this Apollo Burger is that they are not handicapped accessible, no tables where a person in a wheelchair can get up too. Someone was asleep at the wheel. The Impossible Burger Tastes, Cooks, and Smells Like Meat but is Plant Based. Your loosing customers. About. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Find your favorite food and relish your meal. Tasty real hamburgers The one I used to eat as a kid. It has been many years since I last ate here. This is a very good restaurant, I highly recommend it but go small on the portion sizes unless you are hungry.More. Its the most effective store, locater. Its realy filtht. The gyro is where it's at! : Calorie breakdown: 48% fat, 30% carbs, 22% protein.48% fat, 30% carbs, 22% protein. Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty topped with American Cheese, Crispy Breaded Onion Rings, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Hickory BBQ Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. Its the most effective store, locater. Apollo Burger Breakfast Burrito W Sausage & Cheese Serving Size: 1 burrito 360 Cal -- Carbs 17g Fat -- Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. 1 fresh egg and choice of applewood smoked bacon, maple link sausage, black forest ham or gyro layered on top of melted cheddar cheese and hashbrowns. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. My other favorite isthe Bacon Cheese Burger. 6 oz New York Steak, 2 Fresh Eggs. He had to repeat himself more than 5 times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate. 2 Fresh Eggs and American Cheese with Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayonnaise Served on an English Muffin or Toast. Apollo Favorites Apollo Burger $7.99 Fresh 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty Topped with Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami & American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. And they serve some Greek food like Gyro sandwich and Baklava. Working hours, opening hours, and the hours for holidays at Apollo Burgers may fluctuate. 4 Thick Slices of Hand-Dipped White Bread, Choose from Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Oreo, Cherry, Baklava, Reeses, Pineapple, Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Barqs Root Beer, Sprite, Mr. Pibb, Lemonade, Powerade, Fruit Punch, Iced Tea. Don't like wasting food but sadly we just couldn't eat it all. Review. Jack in the Box Menu Nutrition Facts; Jack in the Box Breakfast Hours; . The burger is a solid 4 though.More. Add-Ons cost extra. I see 4 employees, two are very busy cooking. Save. Crumbled Greek Feta cheese, finely chopped red onions, over freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and green peppers finished with pepperoncini peppers, Kalamata olives, and a sliced carrot flame with sprinkled oregano throughout, Crumbled Bleu cheese, marinated diced chicken next to chopped Applewood Bacon, freshly diced Roma tomatoes, avocado, and finely diced hardboiled egg over freshly chopped romaine salad mix finished with a sliced carrot flame, Julienned black forest ham, roasted turkey breast, Swiss cheese and American cheese over a freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes and sliced hardboiled eggs finished with a carrot flame and lightly seasoned croutons, With Small French Fries and Small Drink Shakes Desserts Drinks * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Everything f was tasty. I like that they bring out your food. Closed now : See all hours. Select drive-ins offer delivery through DoorDash, Uber Eats, Grubhub and Postmates. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Junior Apollo Burger. Apollo Burgers is available in two states. Copies, sale, or Internet distribution or auction prohibited. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. tired and very hungry grandson was soon revived by a huge hamburger and large Coke. Cobb Salad. Was it someone else order, NO this was mine. There may be slight changes in timing at different locations, but mostly Appolos follow this schedule. Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro. Skip to main content. Broiled Pineapple Slices Glazed with Teriyaki Sauce over Thinly Sliced Black Forest Ham and Swiss Cheese on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Onions on a Cornmeal Topped Bun. People are friendly! Serving Size 1 (193g) Amount Per Serving. Get price SONIC Cheeseburgers when you Order in the SONIC App on Tuesdays after 5pm. Scott, Ramon M. said: Honestly I'm going to be 100 percent honest. 32g. I had to save the Baklava for later, I got full on the burger and fries. This Apollo burger version is great! Consent not required/condition for purchase. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please email digitalaccessibillity@sonicdrivein.comfor my husband, who is hard of hearing, a question about the order. Text DEALS to 876-642 to join the SONIC text program and get even more offers and rewards. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Apollo Burgers is available in two states. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Excludes Mini size, Cold Brew Iced Coffee, Combos, Wacky Pack Kids Meals and other offers. Mediterranean-Marinated Chicken Breast with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Mayonnaise on a Cornmeal toppedBun. Short on staff should not be an excuse for filth in a restaurant! Like my title says, this is my favorite Apollo Burgers in the state of Utah, and I've been to a lot! Someone was asleep at the wheel. His parents and my self also enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere! I stopped here for lunch the other day with workers. The burgers are better than most fast food places. Order Delivery. Prices are reasonable. Our minimum hours of operation are 6 a.m to 10 p.m. With your choice of maple link sausage, bacon, ham, gyro, Denver or greek wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. Great service! Apollo Burgers. Select drive-ins do have indoor dining and patio seating; please . Your order will be delivered soon! No cash value. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Served with hashbrowns and toast. $8.49+. Great place to go for lunch or dinner time. Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro. loved it. Breakfast | Burgers | Drive-Thru | 971 North Main Street Spanish Fork, UT 84660 (801) 798-8680 (866) 657-6642 (customer service) Order for Pick-Up. I had the Greek burger which was ok, nothing spectacular tasting. 43 reviews #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Tooele $ Quick Bites American Fast Food. I would have given a four, but since they ran out of ALL ice cream, they go down to a three. Some place dont filter their soda fountain water but youcan tell by taste that Apollo Burger in Tooele does. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Per 1 burger - Calories: 840kcal | Fat: 45.00g | Carbs: 63.00g | Protein: 45.00g, Per 1 cheeseburger - Calories: 760kcal | Fat: 43.00g | Carbs: 61.00g | Protein: 32.00g, Per 1 package - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 42.00g | Protein: 21.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 120kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 18.00g | Protein: 8.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 420kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 70.00g | Protein: 21.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 26.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 7.50g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 11.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 650kcal | Fat: 39.00g | Carbs: 65.00g | Protein: 18.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 450kcal | Fat: 18.00g | Carbs: 39.00g | Protein: 36.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 790kcal | Fat: 54.00g | Carbs: 34.00g | Protein: 42.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Meatless Lasagna Chunky Tomato & Herb Sauce with Ground Burger, Healthy Request Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup, Spicy Anasazi Bean Burger Vegan (No Mayo, No Cheese), The Original Extra Large All American Veggie Burger, Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup (Container)), Black Bean Burger with Cranberry Almond Slaw (2000), Roasted Pepper Burger with Kale and Jasmine Rice, General Tsos Chicken N Vegetable Rice Bowl. The only comparable burger chain in Tooele is American Burger. Share. The onion rings were frozen but they were tasty. The bacon cheese burger is to die for! Diced Mediterranean-marinated chicken over a freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes and green peppers finished with sliced hardboiled eggs and a carrot flame. So if you're looking for a hearty breakfast to start your day, Appolo is the best place you must visit for! It was good, really good. *Gluten-Free Buns Available Cheeseburger $5.69 The blue burger was really great and the staff were very cheery. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Employees are always pleasant and even check on you while eating to see if you need anything even though it's not a tipping place. Country Inn Breakfast Buffet Hours: Hot & Complimentary Breakfast. I ordered a shake, also recommended. Save. 3 Fresh Egg Omelette with Choice of Ham & Cheese, Denver, Mushroom & Swiss, or Greek. Calories 580 Calories from Fat 130 % Daily Value * Total Fat 14g 22% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Trans Fat 0g.
Hotels That Allow Unmarried Couples In Kuwait, Police Auctions Nz, Articles A